Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched Ivans highlights on the club site and 2 things really stood out to me that I havent seen from our rucks in a long time,

1 - He really directed the footy with purpose when rucking, no just tapping and hoping.

2 - Took alot marks deep in defence - I cant remember our ruckman doing that for years. Our defence will love him if he gives them a chop out regularly.

Now I know its just a highlight package, but those 2 aspects of his game alone give me reason to be excited about him joining us.

scaled.php

EEEEEEEEEEE VAN

Re: Welcome To Richmond Ivan Maric

Being Croatian myself, I can give first hand on the state of play in the Balkans.
Keep up if you can.

The Croatians hate the Serbs and vice versa, but they still trade as normal, otherwise thay would be rooted. The Bosnians hate each other, while the Montenegrins try to forge their own little paradise in the mess and the Macedonians can't afford anyone to hate them or they would be done for economically.

Hope that helps. :D
hey strav sounds like the full timers and the part timers at preston...:p what about the albanians are they part of the balkans ???????

Love how he said he wants to be aggressive, then corrects himself and says he wants to be real aggressive at the ball, but respected as well and have opposition players hate playing him and also wants to help set higher standards around the club on the training track and in the weights room, loves training hard on the track and mentoring young kids:thumbsu:
Sounds like he will be a fantastic addition to the club and sounds exactly how the Adelaide guys said he is.
Getting more and more happy with big Ivan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might not be the best ruck going around but we could do worse than having a big bodied 102kg unit throwing his weight around. Unlike Graham this guy seems like he thrives on the physical.

I don't expect him to become the next Mumford but if he can throw his body around and give us a competitive force at the centre bounces and take the odd contested mark I will be pretty happy.

Said the right things, gets his chance as a number 1 ruck, Good luck big fella :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back