Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2002
who cares
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Now the big Drago is officially a Tiger, I would like to thank him for his services. You always knew that despite some obvious athletic limitations that big Ivan will ALWAYS give you everything he has.

The best thing I love about his is his genuine love and care for his team mates. If one of them gets picked off, big Ivan is the first one standing up for them and looking for some blood....speaking from the personal experience, its the balkan passion! :D :thumbsu:

He deserved to go somewhere where he will get a regular game and we did the right thing by him. He has been as exceptional team man and an absolute champion of a bloke. I am sure his presence in the change rooms and around the club will be missed!

Best of luck big fella and I hope you have a ripping career at Richmond! :thumbsu: ... you will always have the utmost respect from this Adelaide Crows fan and from many more.

All the best, except when you play us of course! ;) :thumbsu:

Now the big Drago is officially a Tiger, I would like to thank him for his services. You always knew that despite some obvious athletic limitations that big Ivan will ALWAYS give you everything he has.

The best thing I love about his is his genuine love and care for his team mates. If one of them gets picked off, big Ivan is the first one standing up for them and looking for some blood....speaking from the personal experience, its the balkan passion! :D :thumbsu:

He deserved to go somewhere where he will get a regular game and we did the right thing by him. He has been as exceptional team man and an absolute champion of a bloke. I am sure his presence in the change rooms and around the club will be missed!

Best of luck big fella and I hope you have a ripping career at Richmond! :thumbsu: ... you will always have the utmost respect from this Adelaide Crows fan and from many more.

Copy that from this bloke.

wasn't the best ruckman but i can't fault the fight he put in. i loved the effort. good luck mate.

Beautifuly put, Stiffy, and I echo those sentiments re Ivan. :thumbsu:

Many thanks to Ivan for being the great team man he has been, and I hope he has a great career at Richmond. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see him traded, but it is probably for the the best. He will be missed. I hope our supporters have the sense to not boo him when he plays in Adelaide.

Best of luck Ivan.

Thanks for the memories

Maric_Rd1109_246a.jpg

Agree with everything Stiffy said. Has been a great servant to the club and it's sad to see the big man go. However, too good to not get a regular game and wish him all the best at the Tigers. Will be good for them to have a ruck who loves the physical side of the game!

i will share the sentiments of everyone here, sad to see him go, but delighted he's gone to a better place (better being he wont be the third string anymore)

good luck you big croatian you!

Will look after him, promise. The doubters will be turned into acolytes inside the first quarter of R1

He clearly loved the Crows, and hopefully in time he'll love us too.

Massive fan of his. Just need to decide on a number. I'm thinking 5

Anyway, be well and we can all barrack for the Crazy Croat.

Like Mattner, a player I only wish the best for at a new club with more opportunities.:thumbsu: Can't wait until we play Richmond and the boys can give Ivan some friendly jumper punches, I'm sure he will love it.;)

sad to see him go. Enjoyed his combative attitude. Felt he always gave his best for the crows.

Good luck for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back