List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo Requests a Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any scenario moving forward where Ivan Soldo gets traded back to Victoria at years end. I’m just spitballing but with his gf heading oversees rather than staying in Adelaide and with Sweet holding his own and Dante developing could a club come for him.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Thanks Ivan

And hey, don't google Dubai Porta Potty (and recommend no one else does unless you have a ogrish/rotten.com worthy internet constitution)

Eh, didn't work out. I think it's good a player will move to give it a go, and if it doesn't work out a mutual call to move on is perfectly professional really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can somehow work Soldo into Luko (via the saints pick). Pretty happy with that

MY hope is that Gold Coast are most interested in 2025 points for zone selections, but I have no knowledge of whats coming there for them ... and there has been some recent comments onthe rules changing.

Chadbro probably kept calling him I Van

Lobbe kept calling him iron Sheik.

It's a shame, I really liked what he brought early in the season, pre-injury.

But that's a quick flip flop to want out.

Odboyge, Ivan Soldo.

Educated guess - he wanted out the moment his missus hated Adelaide.
Won't be surprised in the slightest if she's leaves her flying "career" in Dubai and returns to Melbourne in the coming months.

Disappointing it hasn't worked out because he did offer something different as a ruck who could genuinely push forward, take a mark and kick a goal. But Sweet was clearly the #1 ruck by the end of the season and this will allow the opportunity for Dante to get a clear run of development as the lead ruck in the SANFL.

Lobbe kept calling him iron Sheik.

It's a shame, I really liked what he brought early in the season, pre-injury.

But that's a quick flip flop to want out.
For a club that has fluctuated from plentiful ruck stocks to a bare cupboard numerous times in the past decade, having a capable back-up like him as well as a young buck (Dante) was an incredibly healthy position to be in.

Anyhoo, good luck to the bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo Requests a Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back