List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Port - Richards
St Kilda - Soldo
Collingwood - Pick 27

Or are the Saints giving up too much?

How the **** is the out of contract 25 year old with single figure career games and goals worth pick 27?

I think Richard’s is better than ANB who went for Pick 28
Okay let's recap:

ANB - 176 games, 116 goals, best 22, premiership player, just finished 3rd in Melbourne's B&F, contracted
Richards - 9 games, 6 goals, not best 22, finished so low in Collingwood's B&F that he doesn't show up on their published results, uncontracted

You do realise trade value isn't determined by subjective determinations about who is 'better', right?

I'm not fussed about this at all. We went all in on rucks to ensure ruck wasn't the disaster for us it had been in 2023. Soldo signed before he knew he'd have a competitor in Sweet. He played some pretty solid footy for us before Sweet got his chance and overtook him. We'll trade Soldo back at a slight loss, but it was worth ensuring we had cover.
Agree but it does seem he has been a bit disrespectful to the club which I'm not happy about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I'm keeping him just for spite and lols
Soldo is coming across as a ginormous dummy spitter who has thrown all of his toys out of the cot.

The club has to show it won't be f***** around by a prima donna who is having a sook, or there is a very real risk it could happen again.
The bloke signed a 3 year contract and if we can't get a decent trade he can get stuffed, play in the sanfl and be made to fight for his place in the Power line up.

Okay let's recap:

ANB - 176 games, 116 goals, best 22, premiership player, just finished 3rd in Melbourne's B&F, contracted
Richards - 9 games, 6 goals, not best 22, finished so low in Collingwood's B&F that he doesn't show up on their published results, uncontracted

You do realise trade value isn't determined by subjective determinations about who is 'better', right?
Richards didn’t even get a “participation” award in the B&F. Hinkles would definitely not know who Richards is.

Looks like he's lost the mo and mullet. Were they ever real or were we dreaming?

What we thought we were getting......

903916b48bec29c1eed1dcab79c5c113

What we got.....

junior-2.png

We should be negotiating with the Suns in a trade for Luko.
And why should we be doing that?

The Suns could offer us Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson for him if they wanted. Does us no good if Soldo refuses a trade there. Which he would.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back