Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

If the boos and comments are getting to him, showing his vulnerability to the football world is probably going to hinder rather than help. He needs to let his football do the talking now.

Funny but the vulnerable stuff only appeals to the people who wouldnt be booing him in the first place....so you're really playing to your own fans. The people who hate him will feed on all the stuff the coach is saying especially. It's probably the only thing that I've disagreed with craig since the start....and I was surprised that ginnivan played the vulnerable card in the post match interview...unless he ACTUALLY does feed off the booing etc.

Dealing with a crowd, I think, is a lot like dealing with a 2 year old....lots of reverse psychology and zero vulnerability

3 goals baby we have a bona fide goal kicking small forward again.

Just a smart footballer. Imagine once he’s fit and strong.

This kid will be a thorn in many sides arses for years to come. Absolutely love the Guinea pig.

Just a smart footballer. Imagine once he’s fit and strong.

This kid will be a thorn in many sides arses for years to come. Absolutely love the Guinea pig.
Did you notice after elliott kicked the goal, Ginnivans game awareness. he was onto Mihocek straight away telling him to get into the backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So impressed with this kid, dealing with all the negativity to perform week in week out. Has many flaws, but he takes his chances and contributes and that’s all you can ask for.

Loved how Cerra got a free kick after the Sidebottom tackle. Only moments later Gini was dealt with behind the play and nothing.

Did you notice after elliott kicked the goal, Ginnivans game awareness. he was onto Mihocek straight away telling him to get into the backline.

8e5a47706682eef22c2ff8fe07e9a22a.jpg

Anyone good at making gifs?
Any chance of making one of the weird finger and tongue wagging thing ginni did after goal 3? loved it

36 goals in his 2nd season is a tremendous return for a 19 year old.

Charlie Cameron didn't kick 30+ until his 6th season.

Papley kicked 36 or more (37) in his 4th season.

Toby Greene's most goals was 15 in a season in his first 4 seasons

Jamie Elliott has never kicked 36 in a season (35 his most)

If there wasn't that ridiculous umpiring change for a month where he could basically be strangled without repercussion he might have kicked 40.

What a season for the young kid.
Only the beginning. Hope he lights it up in September.

36 goals in his 2nd season is a tremendous return for a 19 year old.

Charlie Cameron didn't kick 30+ until his 6th season.

Papley kicked 36 or more (37) in his 4th season.

Toby Greene's most goals was 15 in a season in his first 4 seasons

Jamie Elliott has never kicked 36 in a season (35 his most)

If there wasn't that ridiculous umpiring change for a month where he could basically be strangled without repercussion he might have kicked 40.

What a season for the young kid.
Only the beginning. Hope he lights it up in September.
He's certainly fired up in some big games - yesterday & Anzac Day

Funny but the vulnerable stuff only appeals to the people who wouldnt be booing him in the first place....so you're really playing to your own fans. The people who hate him will feed on all the stuff the coach is saying especially. It's probably the only thing that I've disagreed with craig since the start....and I was surprised that ginnivan played the vulnerable card in the post match interview...unless he ACTUALLY does feed off the booing etc.

Dealing with a crowd, I think, is a lot like dealing with a 2 year old....lots of reverse psychology and zero vulnerability

because most people are basically 2 year olds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back