Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Some serious under valuing going on here with Luko

Crows will trade pick #4 for #14 and take Luko

They love him and a ready to go player

The posturing here is just bigfooty flex but list managers will get it done

Easiest trade

I disagree, even the morons running the AFC know that we need to get a potential elite mid in through the door. I think next year's first will be on the table, won't be much less than 4 and we accept less coming back. Not sure how he fits Nix's stated minimum expectations though.

"Not a robust enough footballer ... they want a first round pick, but that's a '45 days left of trade period' request, an ambit claim".

Last time you were as certain about what we wouldn't pay it forced you to change user names so you didn't have to criticise the club. Wasn't that long ago, surprised you didn't learn from it.

You haven’t proven a thing apart from your unwillingness to stick to what has actually been reported, you have made statement after statement and been shown to have zero proof when asked to present it, and again in the above statement you state things that are your opinion not fact.

Some examples in just the above comment that are embellished, you don’t know what Luko is getting paid for the next 2 seasons, Dimma doesn’t rate him you say, you don’t know that, you have no insight into Dimmas thinking or motivation, for all any of us know Dimma could be giving his ego a much needed deflation
“Damning comments from Dimma”, you say, like he (Luko) has some things to work on, as do I as his coach as he is a tremendous talent” yeah shocking from Dimma

I don’t expect you to agree with my point of view as I have my own bias but calling someone foolish for having an opposing viewpoint says more about you than me. If you want to insult me feel free to PM me and save the thread readers more of this tantrum, sorry for the length of the reply folks

Luko for pick 4

Could be a future first involved - but can guarantee pick 4 isn’t - not even for a trade down

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last time you were as certain about what we wouldn't pay it forced you to change user names so you didn't have to criticise the club. Wasn't that long ago, surprised you didn't learn from it.
I love that he refers to him as a VFL player too. Dude's played two VFL games his whole career.

May as well refer to Rachele as a SANFL player while we're at it.

Best believe when we get him in and if he has a stretch of poor form, there will be vehement defending. Nothing more certain.

Could be a future first involved - but can guarantee pick 4 isn’t - not even for a trade down

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don’t think anyone is expecting pick 4 to be involved, as a Suns fan it’s a little confusing as to why we would allow Luko and Rosas to look elsewhere while contracted. As I understand it the cap is fine so maybe Dimma has something else up his sleeve but no one’s talking, a forward line like below is talented but too young IMO

Lombard King Rodgers
Ainsworth Walter Humphrey

With Mac and Read as swingmen

Anyway if Luko goes, I wish him the best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting - Richmond doesn't want him as "not a robust enough footballer", and Collingwood didn't want him once they found out it wasn't a Bowes-like salary dump.

Gold Coast created a rod for their back with that Bowes dump - now every club thinks they can get a crazy deal like that. And it was only $750k, FFS.

Coach doesn't want him, lots of cash tied up in him, etc
Ah. Okay, thanks. Although that doesn't make a whole heap of sense. The coach not wanting Lukosius is only being speculated because it appears that he is happy to let Lukosius go. If Gold Coast hold him to his contract, it can only mean that the coach does want him. The cost of his contract will be an equally(ish) big issue for every club - unless Gold Coast have a tight cap, but it doesn't sound like that is an issue - so you could make the same argument that any club trading for him would be "dumb" list management. Personally, I can't see it being an issue for Gold Coast if they decide to keep Lukosius, unless he doesn't want to be there to the extent that it affects his or the sides performance.

Ah. Okay, thanks. Although that doesn't make a whole heap of sense. The coach not wanting Lukosius is only being speculated because it appears that he is happy to let Lukosius go. If Gold Coast hold him to his contract, it can only mean that the coach does want him. The cost of his contract will be an equally(ish) big issue for every club - unless Gold Coast have a tight cap, but it doesn't sound like that is an issue - so you could make the same argument that any club trading for him would be "dumb" list management. Personally, I can't see it being an issue for Gold Coast if they decide to keep Lukosius, unless he doesn't want to be there to the extent that it affects his or the sides performance.

Sssh don't interrupt the dream of your fellow fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back