Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Massively relevant to the Suns need to trade out Luko.

Dusty wont be cheap.

Media stating 350-550k, he’s reaching out to us remember and Richmond will be paying most of Riolis wage assuming Craig Cameron is stupid enough to give up pick 6 ( history says he is) we will be just fine for cash

Media stating 350-550k, he’s reaching out to us remember and Richmond will be paying most of Riolis wage assuming Craig Cameron is stupid enough to give up pick 6 ( history says he is) we will be just fine for cash
Richmond is not paying any of Rioli's wage for just pick #6 alone

You will need to cough up #12 for that pick #6 buys you Rioli and his girlfriend only

In fairness for 1 or 2 seasons sitting in a forward pocket for you guys, he is going to be scary to match up on and IF it helps your club make finals for the first time, it would be well worth the exercise as that is club defining

Not scary enough to be pulling in the best part of a million/yr, which is what I assume is what he'd require to come back from 'retirement'.

Richmond is not paying any of Rioli's wage for just pick #6 alone

You will need to cough up #12 for that pick #6 buys you Rioli and his girlfriend only
This is the Luko thread so I will keep it brief, you’ll pay, you’re salivating over pick 6 and have no one to pay on your sinking ship of a list

Another week now till we might hear what he wants to do

Surely Port are throwing the kitchen sink at him. Marshall concussed again - maybe the end of his career, Dixon is cooked
A massive need for the Power

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would not overpay picks wise to get Lukosius given his massive, rumored salary he is on.

He would be a good pick-up imo for either Port or the Crows imo.
Dixon delisted & Houston potentially being off the books opens door for him there with the pick they will likely get for Houston.

I could see him playing as Intercept defender or a replacement for Dixon he has that talent imo & he might work better with Port's other forwards, Dixon is really slow & cumbersome these days.

At the Crows, it might be harder to fit him in with Adelaide giving up pick 25 for Alex Neal-Bullen honestly, I think that is slight overs for Neal-Bullen it would be the perfect pick to give to the Suns for Lukosius given the salary he is on it's almost like a salary dump deal.

I would not up there pick #4 for Lukosius who imo they should be picking Sid Draper who is a talented SA kid who will be around that mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luko was in Rozee's wedding party and they speak each day on the phone, you can guess where he will end up
He’s 100% going to the Crows and for peanuts, haven’t you been reading this thread?

You have no idea how his contract was structured. Clubs forward end and back end different players contracts to even out their total player payments. For instance, Rankine got 1.5 million in his first year at the Crows.
So, if you think Laird has a contract at 850k a year you are showing a total lack of logic.
Yet you claim to know all about player payments at Port. Grow up you clown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back