Player Watch #?: Jacob Konstanty - Welcome to North Melbourne - traded with L.Parker for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know what you are reading. Harald was a member of the Varangian guard in Constantinople for years, he didn't go there to buy an army.
Probably most famous for his death at the battle of Stamford Bridge in 1066, which arguably made it possible for the Normans to successfully invade England.
I too know more about Harald than Konstanty......
Don't know about deaths but always a fight at Stamford Bridge 1729126659078.png

They were getting loose at a pub and it turned into a wrestling match, which Konstanty seems to have won.
Hope Konstanty walks up to him when we first play them and straight up says to Mills, you're my bitch now!
assert dominance early
smacked slap gif GIF

It’s wasn’t my point.

My issue is the lost opportunity, his contract size was borderline Band 1, his suitor was supposedly Collingwood mid year, who triggered a Band 1 offer for the FA they eventually signed.

We won the lottery with McKay last year and could have done it two seasons in a row for someone I believe to be a problem statistically.

I viewed it as a way of absolutely getting ahead. We could have turned pick 2 & 3 into a war chest of mid first rounders if we wanted.

What’s done is done however.
Even if it was end Rd 1 or mid Rd 2, could have been used for Daniel, essentially a swop of players, with Danial being in a position of more than need.

I still hope CZ can improve and having Darling around might be a catalyst to help that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Jacob Konstanty - Welcome to North Melbourne - traded with L.Parker for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back