Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

According to the TV news report the manager knew prior to the trade being completed but there was no disclosure. I think the AFL will be very annoyed about this - not to mention the Saints!!!!!!!! At the least I think we will see guidelines re: disclosure of material issues developed.

He'd be foolish if he did. Saints might be able to force Carlisle to dump him as a manager.

Carlisle : Oh shiat I have to drive to seafood for training now, wait a sec... I'll be playing games with crowds of 15,000 double shiat!!! Where's the coke to numb the pain!
probably just celebrating being free of Essendon.......

It's ok guys. I've been told there is a spreadsheet that Jake keeps of all the things he snorts. The one for that day had "Wizz Fizz" written across the top.

I'd reproduce it but my computer was lost when I moved from the office to home.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually I think North is over-cautious when they reject potential players on character grounds. Very glad they walked away from this one after one meeting. It's not so much the drugs as the stupidity.

According to the TV news report the manager knew prior to the trade being completed but there was no disclosure. I think the AFL will be very annoyed about this - not to mention the Saints!!!!!!!! At the least I think we will see guidelines re: disclosure of material issues developed.

Agreed. Pretty low blow if his manager knew and didn't disclose. Did Essendon know

Do we know if it's even real or just whizz fizz?

apparently its quite easy to add the st kilda..... surely this video is not serious....
Agree it can't be serious. Mind you, it's more evidence than the Essendon footy club has against them for taking prohibited substances.

I am still hoping it's just wiz fizz. If not, I guess Jake can't put Essendon down at all having walked out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back