Jake Carlisle - White Line Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

Im getting something off my chest.

The hawks supporting campaigner of a person who is that ******* bitter to have this video for a while and release it today shows that they need deflection from their own **** up.

This bitch can go **** herself with a rusty spike

Feel a lot better now
This story will be forgotten about in a week. Just like the rest of the sh*t ACA report on footballers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 186916 Photo from Jake Carlisles latest press conference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CR0_AW9UcAACakg.jpg

Another example of a nasty, bitter, self serving bitch of a woman giving females in football a bad name. Congrats on your 15 seconds of fame Alicia, now farq off.
Yeah, because she supplied it to him and forced him to take it.

What a complete tool if he did it, knowing that every mobile phone is a camera.

And in what possible universe would this not be a news story?

Gotta say well done *.

That is twice now you have trolled St Kilda in the trade period and gotten away with it.

Alleged rapist and a lover of snow.

Well done.

They recruited Mark Williams with the pick they got for Lovett so hopefully the karma bus runs over them again with the player they get for pick 5.

Im getting something off my chest.

The hawks supporting campaigner of a person who is that ******* bitter to have this video for a while and release it today shows that they need deflection from their own **** up.

This bitch can go **** herself with a rusty spike

Feel a lot better now

Can't say Saints weren't warned.

Tip of iceberg with JC allegedly. As I told you he'll fit right in at Seaford.

God this is funny.

If I wanted 15 seconds of fame I could have dropped more than a couple of bombshells that would cause absolute chaos. No interest in ruining someone's career for my own sick pleasure.
True, but he has no one but himself to blame. Some people are opportunists. How do some AFL footballers not understand this yet?!

Yeah, because she supplied it to him and forced him to take it.

What a complete tool if he did it, knowing that every mobile phone is a camera.

And in what possible universe would this not be a news story?
Never claimed she forced it up his nose, feel free to show me where I attributed the act of taking it to her ...

He's a fully blown moron, no doubt about that.

Just watched the video on the Facebook page. Seems to go from inside prior to snorting then outside after. Must be some good shit! Or shitty journalism

With it being ACA that's a lot more likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but he has no one but himself to blame. Some people are opportunists. How do some AFL footballers not understand this yet?!
They are idiots. Too much money, too much time and a hugely inflated opinion of themselves. They are held up on a pedal stool and then behave like they are above the law.

Another example of a nasty, bitter, self serving bitch of a woman giving females in football a bad name. Congrats on your 15 seconds of fame Alicia, now farq off.

Who is the 'first' example of this bitter, self serving bitch of a woman? as your post is coming across pretty misogynistic.

You must rant a fair bit about all the bitch 'men' in AFL, actually probably would have to be daily....

Who is the 'first' example of this bitter, self serving bitch of a woman? as your post is coming across pretty misogynistic.

You must rant a fair bit about all the bitch 'men' in AFL, actually probably would have to be daily....
LOL

Just ****ing lol

I spend every day bitching about men. I'm sure most around here could confirm that lol

Can't like this post enough. The bile and excrement pouring out from some here is pretty vicious and misogynistic. Talk about shooting the messenger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Carlisle - White Line Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back