Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, after every good win, we've lost the following week. So things are almost alright. But the reality is, we're 12th

Okay Got ya. Thought you was talking about Aish with the Comment.

I agree. We are 12th and Missing Finals AGAIN so it's not Great with that

Well, after every good win, we've lost the following week. So things are almost alright. But the reality is, we're 12th

Hmm, will note that you don't rate 78 pt wins interstate as good (must have been the opposition). (We beat the Cats the week after:p)

Good to hear! Changing your attitude is never as simple as it sounds, I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

I'm doing ok, apart from the lack of sleep that accompanies havin two sick children coughing all night :D
you took my kids???

Great game on the weekend. I knew he would progress with more minutes around the ball after seeing him in that position in the VFL (vs as an outsider wing/half forward). Tougher player than I first thought he was (tackling, physicality around the ball, marking) and a longer more powerful kick than I first thought too (that snap was from a quarter of a step!). It seems he has the tools to start justifying his draft ranking and the price we paid once he backs his decision making even more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is about the fifth time we've been saying "his best game for the Club"

Which means he's clearly moving in the right direction.
NO just that the other 4 times we were wrong.;)

Just as Aish was winning me over. He's decided to wear those long sleeves. Cmon Jimmy, be better than that.

I love the long sleeves, i thought once Seedsman had left (seemed he was the only one who wore them for last past 3-4 years) nobody would rep the sleeves, but Marsh, Aish seem like regulars and even Adams a few others dont mind the sleeves from time to time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back