Past James Bell - delisted 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

qJOoyoJJ.jpg

James Bell

Player Profile

QBE Sydney Swans Academy product James Bell was rewarded for shining NEAFL form when he was called up for his AFL debut against Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval in Round 21, 2019. The young Swan is one of Sydney’s quickest players, attacks the footy hard and can play on the inside of the midfield, on a wing or at half-forward. In a tribute to his family, Bell celebrated his first AFL goal with a striking Indigenous dance at the MCG in Round 22 last year.

James Bell

DOB:10 February 1999
DRAFT:2017
RECRUITED FROM: University of NSW-Eastern Suburbs (NSW)

Last edited:
Oh god why HOW LOW could the bar be that he triggered a EXTENSION.

Useless list management.

This article: https://www.afl.com.au/news/659255/...all-port-keen-to-lock-away-emerging-superstar

Sydney's James Bell is in that category, with the Swans forward reaching his trigger for a one-year extension for 2022.

Bell has played 11 games this season, three of which have been as the unused medical substitute. He has played the Swans' past seven games as a member of their starting side.

If medical sub games count, then he's met the trigger for 2022...

This article: https://www.afl.com.au/news/659255/...all-port-keen-to-lock-away-emerging-superstar

Sydney's James Bell is in that category, with the Swans forward reaching his trigger for a one-year extension for 2022.

Bell has played 11 games this season, three of which have been as the unused medical substitute. He has played the Swans' past seven games as a member of their starting side.

If medical sub games count, then he's met the trigger for 2022...

Jesus christ hopeless club deserves to lose players when they cloggers like Bell and Melican are taking up $$

Allowed 8-9 contested marks to his opponents

He also has to mark the ******* ball instead of dumb punching
Had to punch , it's an instinct , can't all be intercept . Allowed 8 or 9 ffs , not his fault the way the ball come in and the blocking they got away with and the blocking they did in our forward line.
Get used to it he's not going anywhere , as for Bell he can go and play for Columbia , or anywhere away from us

Had to punch , it's an instinct , can't all be intercept . Allowed 8 or 9 ffs , not his fault the way the ball come in and the blocking they got away with and the blocking they did in our forward line.
Get used to it he's not going anywhere , as for Bell he can go and play for Columbia , or anywhere away from us
Melican is a dud amd has a turning circle of a truck

Better watch tonight’s game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t believe the audacity of him to take that set shot from 45m, never had a chance and put it out on the full.

Hope he really feels sh*t tonight
The kicking style was a cross kick like a rugby player , maybe that's where his future lies , because he's a terrible AFL player

No thanks atm too angry , your so pissed off about AA you can't see the real picture
Ahh geez!
This club has fkd us over Bedders & Punts.
We had no right to make finals yet & we did easily.
We had no right to almost pinch it with that team & we almost did.
I say we've been fkd over because we could have just tossed in the towel when they goaled first up in the third to go 31 up but we knuckled down, with Melican, COR & Bell there in the team & should have won by 4 goals.
6 goals to the tossers in the second without reply , a goal in tge last 30 seconds of the first 3 quarters & 2.7 to 1 behind in the last says we coughed it up.
GWS are imposters in this finals series & we let them continue the hoax.

As time goes on I really feel for James. Some blokes aren't afl standard, but that says nothing of their work ethic and character.

I truely hope he makes it to afl standard, but after today's performance I don't have much hope for him.

I will admit I posted out of anger, and I'll cop that flak, but the coaches have to make decisions that are best for the team, and I don't feel that Bell today was best for the team.

Natural progression of our youngsters will see him easily pushed out of the top 22. He's a depth player for a game or two during the regular season but shouldn't play in finals unless we're decimated by injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past James Bell - delisted 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back