James Kelly split testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

277320-luke-ball-gallery-portrait-366x488-.jpg

Oh crazy mine was just this tarry looking red.

Yeh went under but had a few complications with the wound post surgery as it got infected and I had to be put on a course of antibiotics to clear it up. Don't ever get blind drunk and wear jeans with no undies!

Oh man! Thanks for the tip. I thought I was safe just by not playing footy!

I've had my balls badly split open. This mucus shit was dripping everywhere and I was cumming blood for weeks after. My balls didn't fall out though they're attached to these veiny things but they were hanging out for a bit.

You split your nutsack open and still felt like getting on the nest/jacking off within weeks?!

Surely this is a months type of scenario.

Surprisingly serious injury. Painful as all hell and you can go into nervous system shock and die from it. In worse case scenarios you can stuggle to walk for months and even with removal can have ghost pain for the rest of your life. Unbelievable how much male bodies treasure those ugly hanging globes between our legs.

Couldnt find anything in relation to sports recovery but it is considered extremely dangerous. Good luck James.

INJURIES
Richmond:
Nil
Geelong: James Kelly (suspected ruptured testicle)

AFL.com

Is this a first? shouldn't make jokes. Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

It happened to Max Crow while he was playing with St Kilda. Came back and played a couple more seasons there, then went to Footscray. Still managed to pop out an Olympian daughter.

when asked for comment, Kelly replied "Oooh me plums!!"

In all seriousness though I would not want to be him right now

BUGGER ME DUMPLINGS!!!! ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had my balls badly split open. This mucus shit was dripping everywhere and I was cumming blood for weeks after. My balls didn't fall out though they're attached to these veiny things but they were hanging out for a bit.
And here I was hoping we'd get the graphic description.

That injury was about as welcome as a yellow bellied black snake at a barbecue.

Is it right or wrong that I pictured Nick Cummins the Honey Badger saying this stuff?

Remove this Banner Ad

James Kelly split testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back