James Kelly split testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

No "lucky power" today.

Seriously what is with the tattoo on the guy? Does anyone know if its part of a bigger joke at the club?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22253-1377888047-15.gif

Surprisingly serious injury. Painful as all hell and you can go into nervous system shock and die from it. In worse case scenarios you can stuggle to walk for months and even with removal can have ghost pain for the rest of your life. Unbelievable how much male bodies treasure those ugly hanging globes between our legs.

Couldnt find anything in relation to sports recovery but it is considered extremely dangerous. Good luck James.
So he could get haunted by his own testicle?

Righticle or lefticle ?

Glad he popped out a son to carry the crown jewels earlier.

I know a few blokes who only have one nut ( not from personal inspection though ) apparently one compensates for the other.

Yep my nephew only has one, we call him lefty or supernut (yes it compensates)
Note: he is 15 now so clearly I don't ask about it these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had my balls badly split open. This mucus shit was dripping everywhere and I was cumming blood for weeks after. My balls didn't fall out though they're attached to these veiny things but they were hanging out for a bit.

Mate, that is more details than most blokes like to hear :cry:

I've had my balls badly split open. This mucus shit was dripping everywhere and I was cumming blood for weeks after. My balls didn't fall out though they're attached to these veiny things but they were hanging out for a bit.

I had a bladder infection once that made me piss blood ... painful and scary. At least with the injury you'd know what's going on.

I had a bladder infection once that made me piss blood ... painful and scary. At least with the injury you'd know what's going on.
Was your blood almost black when it came out? Mine looked real nasty. My scrotum actually turned out well just has a three inch scar in the middle so not bad at all

Was your blood almost black when it came out? Mine looked real nasty. My scrotum actually turned out well just has a three inch scar in the middle so not bad at all

I wouldn't say it got black, but it was a very deep red. THing is, when I started pissing the colour of the urine was 'normal', but the longer I pissed the more the colour changed, gradually - a slight red tinge, a rose colour, and then just a deep red. And as the colour got darker, the thicker the uring became until i just had drops of blood at the end of my wiener.

I guess the scar can go unnoticed, so that's ok. So you underwent surgery?

I wouldn't say it got black, but it was a very deep red. THing is, when I started pissing the colour of the urine was 'normal', but the longer I pissed the more the colour changed, gradually - a slight red tinge, a rose colour, and then just a deep red. And as the colour got darker, the thicker the uring became until i just had drops of blood at the end of my wiener.

I guess the scar can go unnoticed, so that's ok. So you underwent surgery?
Oh crazy mine was just this tarry looking red.

Yeh went under but had a few complications with the wound post surgery as it got infected and I had to be put on a course of antibiotics to clear it up. Don't ever get blind drunk and wear jeans with no undies!

Remove this Banner Ad

James Kelly split testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back