News James Peatling chooses Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Crouch
Rory Laird
Sam Berry
Harry Schoenberg
Really makes you wonder why we re-signed Berry as soon as we did. Surely we should've waited to see who we could bring in and whether we could get some interest? I refuse to believe that he wouldn't have attracted any at all.

Although I wonder what we'll do with Schoenberg even though he's contracted. He's a fair way down the list now.

This is great news. With Cumming and ANB that’s three straight into our best 22, all in areas where we require upgrading. Add a mid at pick 4 and Welsh as a father son, this has been a great offseason and trade period hasn’t even started yet!

Some changes to the coaching panel including the addition of someone from the 2024 premiers, with the promise of more to come.

Excellent. The test will be wins on the board in 2025, but we’re kicking goals in the off season 😛

Fantastic. This is a rare get for the AFC and two days after my 20th anniversary on this wonderous beast. Very enjoyable moment amongst a sea of shite (both in real life and in Bigfooty land!!!). Great news.
Happy 20 years, hopefully things pick up for you on field and off.

Three medium to good but not great players in one off season?

Well, the bar has been set lower to be called a DESTINATION CLUB TM

Well they are certainly better than some of our players who are in our current 22 that take the field.

The writing is on the wall for some I would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three medium to good but not great players in one off season?

Well, the bar has been set lower to be called a DESTINATION CLUB TM
Or I prefer to look at it that we have increased the quality and competitiveness across the ground with these 3 guys and the hope is that allows our high end talent - Thilthorpe, Rankine, Rachele, Curtin etc to be able to better excel and lead to overall better performances. Raise the floor of the team so to speak

At least he's quicker than Jackson Hately, finally some pace.

Or I prefer to look at it that we have increased the quality and competitiveness across the ground with these 3 guys and the hope is that allows our high end talent - Thilthorpe, Rankine, Rachele, Curtin etc to be able to better excel and lead to overall better performances. Raise the floor of the team so to speak

Oh shit yeah, will be a better team on the park Round 1 2025 than round 24 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

News James Peatling chooses Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back