Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was plenty of Essendon and Melbourne fans who stuck around. Plenty of crows too.

Its gonna be like the murali no ball and the goodes thing. The more people get told not to boo the kore they’ll do it. Straya mate
Nah can't relate, fair enough of he was late 20s but to rip into a 19 year old, weak as piss

I was at the game tonight. The booing of him is definitely bizarre. A teenager is homesick. Yet you have older, more mature footballers wanting to go home and it’s fine? And then it becomes a weird small pile on. You can’t say it was North supporters tonight because there’s not many of them unless they all made a special effort to get to the game tonight. Was it a mix of visiting Victorians who are somehow in sympathy with North (farken weird) in the crowd and maybe jilted crows supporters? Who knows but just weird but more so, comes across as plain dumb.
Mate, De Goey doesn’t get booed like jhf

If it was me... And I was getting boooed I would love it... Hope he does as well!
Our supporters are cheering him louder every chance they get and I'll bet he is getting loads of support from the players and coaches because of the booing. I reckon he might just start to feed off it and it'll make him even more determined to play well.

Personally I hate that we're even bumping this thread after each game. It's just not required, he's coming along well and every single game doesn't need a running commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being booed by Port fans though :):thumbsu::heartpulse:

Club and everyone need to make no comments about it and it will subside.
The more hehe gets booed, that means the more he is getting the agate!!!!!
So it's a sign of acknowledgement that he is on top of his game every time it happens.
He should be thinking "Hey. Im getting under their skin, so I must be playing ok Bring it on, you imbeciles".
I’m sure that was what Ken was saying to him after the game.

Its amazing how clueless the commentators are! "Why is JHF being booed? ... "I dont know" blah,blah

Dont they see what narrative King, Lyon, and many others in the Melbourne media have built around this kid, as the "deserter of North Melbourne," and by extension, Melbourne Victoria itself. In a constant barrage of focused news articles, social media posts, TV interviews and commentaries, and also by Radio, they have villainized him!

So now, opposition fans have grabbed onto the narrative of JHF, the turncoat deserter of a Vic club in need, booing him to unsettle him.

This really needs to be pointed out to the rest of the media, commentators, etc ... His mental health stands to be affected. Imagine his mother sitting there seeing that? ts a total disgrace!
Good post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back