Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that tv commentary is probably the worst it's ever been, Brian Taylor makes so many c*** ups the viewer could be excused for thinking they are watching a different game, and with all due respect to the fairer sex some of the female callers unfortunately come across as tokenism with the stuff they can come out with.

I think it was Daisy Pearce? in yesterday's brisvegas v roos game where she got all excited about a north player `putting the ball to the top of the square' (her words), where in actual fact it landed about 15 metres inside the 50 metre line and something like 30 m from the goal square!

Not quite as bad as the blond actress who C9 tried on cricket commentary back in the late 1980's or early 90's though, when she spent a fair slice of her time on air describing the `beautiful eyes' of a Pakistani cricketer who was fielding near the fence on the grandstand side in a test at Adelaide oval. :rolleyes:

I've never actually stared too long at Kingy's features before but something is definitely a bit off.

King in Mad Max 2

mad max GIF

I'm pretty sure Todd Marshall referred to JHF as "Horney" in his post match interview last night and I just woke up s******ing thinking about it ❤️

I'm pretty sure Todd Marshall referred to JHF as "Horney" in his post match interview last night and I just woke up sfellowing thinking about it ❤️

Please define sfellowing 😉

They know why it's happening. Pretending they don't is their way of trying to get it to stop without admitting that their colleagues and their bosses created it.

On Kane, he is absolutely part of it all. He was not just defending JHF, he was trolling for clicks and clout as much as anything else.
Yep. Kane is an absolute flog. His tweets after Round 1 were all about getting a reaction from norf supporters. Scum shock jock who's stoking the fire himself with his take on an 18 yr old Sheezel and we shouldn't be counting his kick-ins as possessions. Can't have it both ways.

I have recollections of Greg Anderson being booed by Essendon fans when he left that club and joined the crows but I can't recall seeing any games on tv where he copped it from supporters of any other club, so the JHF pile on by all and sundry, many of whom probably couldn't give a fat rat's clacker if north closed their doors for ever tomorrow doesn't make any sense, he is not the first high draft pick to pull the pin early on the club that drafted him, and he definitely won't be the last.

The only time I’ll boo JHF is when he refuses to share his 8th Norm Smith with Zak Butters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes shutting up is always a valuable perspective to hold but it's especially relevant here. No doubt has he contributed to the treatment JHF had received. While I think it's pathetic doing anything because of Kane Cornes's actions, there would be no harm in him shutting the **** up.

I believe that tv commentary is probably the worst it's ever been, Brian Taylor makes so many c*** ups the viewer could be excused for thinking they are watching a different game, and with all due respect to the fairer sex some of the female callers unfortunately come across as tokenism with the stuff they can come out with.

I think it was Daisy Pearce? in yesterday's brisvegas v roos game where she got all excited about a north player `putting the ball to the top of the square' (her words), where in actual fact it landed about 15 metres inside the 50 metre line and something like 30 m from the goal square!

Not quite as bad as the blond actress who C9 tried on cricket commentary back in the late 1980's or early 90's though, when she spent a fair slice of her time on air describing the `beautiful eyes' of a Pakistani cricketer who was fielding near the fence on the grandstand side in a test at Adelaide oval. :rolleyes:
Haha, Kate Fitzpatrick

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get him and Hipwood in the same forward line and defenders would be trying to fus ro dah them.
AFL with over the top ragdoll physics would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back