Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much do šŸ˜‰
You every jhf disposal

All That Omg GIF by Nickelodeon

Not a ken fan but we'll said old m8 brilliant god forbid JHF was to to self harm that's how serious it is.
I've been banging on about to his since day 1 a Kane has done nothing but make it worse.
Make your point and move on.

Last edited:
It was well said but all its going to do is make it worse. I expect we'll see JHF heavily booed in every game he plays for his career. It's something he will have to mentally deal with and zone out.

It will now be like the Goodes booing. People won't think twice and won't even know why they do it. Difference being goodes was actually a dirty player late in his career and possibly deserved a boo for that. But most weren't doing it for that reason. Just because sheeple.

It was well said but all its going to do is make it worse. I expect we'll see JHF heavily booed in every game he plays for his career. It's something he will have to mentally deal with and zone out.

Not sure I can see it happening for the next 10-15 years. People will get over it in a year or two.

On the booing, apart from the racist stuff. It should be a badge of honour.

These footy players wouldnā€™t last 5 mins playing soccer if it bothers them.

Iā€™ve been at games where theyā€™ve sang ā€˜ XXXXā€™is a w***er/paedo/insults galore for 90mins straight.

And that was just the refs!!

Jesus this "Kane Cornes is making me boo" mentality is ******* delusional.

It is....but it is what it is. As a Port fan i've sat at games hearing the whole crowd boo Dangerfield as a cat, boo Ablett as a sun and a cat, boo Tippett as a swan, boo Goodes before the whole booing fracas was a thing, we've booed Walker for a decade. None of these guys have done anything to us as a club.

It is....but it is what it is. As a Port fan i've sat at games hearing the whole crowd boo Dangerfield as a cat, boo Ablett as a sun and a cat, boo Tippett as a swan, boo Goodes before the whole booing fracas was a thing, we've booed Walker for a decade. None of these guys have done anything to us as a club.
Walkers a racist campaigner so theres that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The booing Iā€™ve heard go dangers, or walkers way, or say any other example for any other club , is pretty mild at best.

Itā€™s pretty half hearted by a few players and really only something they face a couple of times a year at best.

This jhf thing is nothing like that.

Itā€™s every game. Itā€™s obviously being driven by a lot of neutrals and itā€™s probably driven somewhat by anti-port sentiment and the vic media who pretends to have had nothing to do with it after letting david king take absurd potshots at him for months.

We boo'd Ablett as a Sun? Honestly can say I never heard it.

All the other players are understandable as they are or were a part of our biggest rivals. There also wasn't a targeted media attack on those individuals and they weren't teenagers.
Not sure about abblett but Selwood definitely got booed for being a ducking campaigner

We boo'd Ablett as a Sun? Honestly can say I never heard it.

All the other players are understandable as they are or were a part of our biggest rivals. There also wasn't a targeted media attack on those individuals and they weren't teenagers.

All the other players were understandable because they're lairs. I mean, Walker issued a pub with a cease and desist for having a hamburger on it's menu called "The Big Texan". He's always been a piece of shit.

I would have to admit as an old school Port supporter.
I remember booing Rick Davies when he use to have a shot on goal. But thatā€™s about as far as Iā€™ve gone with the booing tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back