Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like those oxygen thieves who boo JHF to answer one question - what's the difference between him leaving North, and Hopper & Taranto deserting the Giants? Players change clubs all the time, so why is JHF's case such an extraordinary event?
GWS didn't denigrate their players on the way out like Norf and their Media cheerleaders did. Rawlings and King slandered an at the time 18-year-old to try and cover up their cluster F* management of JHF and terrible decision-making.

Bwahaha no room for the player who was best on ground in the Port v Saints game?

But two Melbourne players who racked up stats in the stroll against North were in.

GWS didn't denigrate their players on the way out like Norf and their Media cheerleaders did. Rawlings and King slandered an at the time 18-year-old to try and cover up their cluster F* management of JHF and terrible decision-making.
Which says heaps about Norf as an organisation right now (I can't call them a club). I've been watching footy for 45 years, and I've never seen this level of vindictiveness against an individual - it's bloody pathetic!!!

Bwahaha no room for the player who was best on ground in the Port v Saints game?

But two Melbourne players who racked up stats in the stroll against North were in.

Coach: Ken Hinkley.

🤮

10 coaches votes for JHF but not good enough for a spot from SEN.

Seth Meyers Boo GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

On Titus O’Reily's The Monday Knee Jerk Reaction: AFL Round Seven I loved the comment from RUNNING DOG to something Titus had said "Karaoke's not that daunting. You just have to pick a tune where you can't possibly displease anyone. For example, Jessica, by the Allman Brothers. The only person ever booed off the stage for singing that one was Jason Horne-Francis".

Mark Taylor on Sports Sunday ridiculed people who go the games to boo Horne Francis. He couldn't understand the mentality of people who work all week, go to the football to enjoy themselves and prepare by hoping one player gets the ball so they can boo him. Get a life.
Show after show spends 5 minutes talking about JHF being booed, and with less understanding of irony than Alanis Morissette pretty well every one recommends the media stop talking about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opposition ruck getting votes as usual I guess.
Brynn Teakle has never played a full game of AFL football where his direct opponent wasn't the other team's highest ranked player in the coaches votes. Not once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back