Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Horne-Francis is a cocky arrogant flog, what's their opinion of Tarryn Thomas?

According to Brad Scott, a good person who made some terrible mistakes.

I do wonder where along the bad mistake continuum that being a good person is invalidated.

I do wonder where along the bad mistake continuum that being a good person is invalidated.
That depends. Which state do you play your football in?

My favourite example of this is Fritz Haber who invented both:
  • the process for the industrial manufacture of nitrogen, without which a global population of ~8 billion would not be sustainable
  • mustard gas, and was responsible for it's implementation as a weapon of war (and also Zyklon B I think? But don't quote me on that one)

There are some significant pro's and con's to old Fritz's lifetime contribution to humanity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be interesting to see how he goes in the Brownlow this year. Pretty sure he got 14 votes last year, and he's definitely having a better year in 2024.
I reckon he will poll 3 in most games he’s played well.. even the umps would walk away and go heck how good is this bloke.

He’d be in double figures already.

10 coaches votes for the legend in his 50th.

He has now polled more coaches votes v north since he left than north have polled against port in the 2.5 seasons since they originally recruited him.

JHF on track for a better year then 23' (top 25 Brownlow) Might finish top 10 this year (year 3)

"Wardlaw is better than JHF"

Also Wardlaw:
  • Has to literally trip him so he can't get a clearance (UMP YOU'RE RIGHT THERE FFS)
  • Pea-hearted tackle attempt and eats dust
View attachment 2002278
Wardlaw is good (better than Sheezel IMO) but in the same way an Ollie Wines or a Jack Viney is good. JHF has best player in the comp level potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back