Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's no way a guy that can't win a free kick is going to poll well in the umpire's award.

He already has. Including votes in a game where he was awful.

There is also the Bergman effect.

The one handed pickup on the wing .. 🫠🫠
Even overthinking dermis was lost for words

I've been doing this footy thing for a while not as long as some of you old campaigners ..

But JHF would be in the top 10 AFL port players already?

There’s definitely talent for that, but he obviously still lacks the history necessary to be included in such a list.

As someone said earlier he doesn't go with the choice that basks himself in glory, will always go for the best option

Which ultimately, and unironically, basks himself in glory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no way a guy that can't win a free kick is going to poll well in the umpire's award.
About to say the same. I know he polled very well last year, but the umps seriously despise him - can't win a free even when he gets his head ripped off, and gets frees paid against him for farting in the vicinity of an opponent.

Anyone who thinks JHF gets a hard time with the umps should remind themselves of how well the umpires polled him at the Brownlow last year. If they really had it out for him he wouldn't have polled well at all.

Anyone who thinks JHF gets a hard time with the umps should remind themselves of how well the umpires polled him at the Brownlow last year. If they really had it out for him he wouldn't have polled well at all.
I was thinking the other day, I expect him to poll pretty well this year again.

Extremely underrated outside of Port Adelaide still.

Saw some post online, which asked for reacts on who you would rather build your team around with the options being Nick Daicos, Harley Reid, Harry Sheezel, and JHF. And the reacts for JHF were a long distant 4th. Weirdly Sheezel was way out in front, which i found bizarre as he would've been my 4th choice. If Daicos and JHF aren't 1 and 2 i don't know footy.

Extremely underrated outside of Port Adelaide still.

Saw some post online, which asked for reacts on who you would rather build your team around with the options being Nick Daicos, Harley Reid, Harry Sheezel, and JHF. And the reacts for JHF were a long distant 4th. Weirdly Sheezel was way out in front, which i found bizarre as he would've been my 4th choice. If Daicos and JHF aren't 1 and 2 i don't know footy.
If they were all the same age, I would be going:
1. JHF
2. Reid
3. Daicos
4. Sheezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back