Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Im hearing on the rumour mill that there was a fair few North players ostracising JHF from the start, a little jealous of the attention he was getting.
Might be the same at Port Adelaide too, neither of the two clubs ever had the attention of a #1 before.

Yeah, that sounds quite false.

If everyone you meet smells like dog crap perhaps it is time to check under your own shoe.

Pretty sad the way your supporters have carried on. Wishing serious injury. Stating that your players will cause the injury. Calling into question his upbringing, his appearance, now he's going to become a drug addict. No wonder the kid wants out. Your club is full of losers.

Oh the ironing

I don’t get the JHF hate, he did the right move. Why would you want to waste your career at North? Everybody here would do the same especially if he got more money.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He would have done the same thing regardless of who drafted him. He was always going back to South Australia the moment he was drafted by a non-South Australian team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Local media panders to their readership base’s club allegiances. Shocking.

Has the West let you know what Nic Nat’s shopping bill came to yesterday?

The West is busy reporting on Nic Nat’s pregnancy, .......... oh sorry, I meant his partner.

Has there ever been a club with its head stuck further in the sand than North? Couldn’t have been clearer last year that this was going to happen when he literally changed his name to include his Port/criminal stepdad’s name. If you’re offered three first rounders for someone like that you take it, you don’t deliberately not bid for Daicos who deserved to go at #1 to appease this kid with an extra $10,000 and some fame. He was always leaving. North took a punt and it didn’t work out how they’d have liked, power to them.

Surprised there hasn't been a thread on the main board already.

Spent 12 months convincing North and the media he wanted to go Pick 1, sold himself on his competitiveness and professionalism then within a year requested a trade after sooking it up all season, missing sessions and routinely undermining the coaches and leadership group.

He might have a lot of talent and has already shown it at AFL level but there are now plenty of red flags.

Really struggled with the scrutiny and attention this year - wonder how he is now going to go back in his home state with the added pressure of a massive long-term contract?

I'm a Crows supporter.......but everything about this post is factually incorrect.

Just a good Vic boy returning to his rightful home, as he should.

Actually no, there was massive media scrutiny and media criticism here at the time, especially due to the massive amount of coin he was on.

This whole Vic/Media coming from Interstate club supporters is starting to get irritating, esp the two SA clubs.

You blokes are bloody bitter lol.

I'm not sure who is using all your cap but clearly Willie was not considered to be an important player and therefore your offer is significantly below Port's offer. Thats called doing business.

Willie doesn't owe the club anything, he was a valuable commodity who cost WCE nothing to hang on to. He doesn't need to take unders because he "owes" West Coast.
He was valuable while getting paid his salary in 2020 and 2021 when he didn't play due to him being dumb as dog shit?

His salary offer was same as Port, just had clauses in it regarding not being an idiot

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back