Jimmy Toumpas - traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll just call him 'The Greek'

And of course, he's not even Greek (brilliant show). Also loved the interview with Jimmy, he looked genuinely stoked to come to Melbourne.

I changed video to low quality and seemed to work for me. This kid just seems absolutely rapt to be at the club. Love him already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats the dimitri thing?

Google came up with this guy

1302500583182_ORIGINAL.jpg

Dimitri Tsoumpas aka ZOOM-pus.

Also this is another addition to our surplus of "J's"

Also, I've been raving on about this kid for the last 9 months (Personally think he would've gone one had he not got injured). I don't rave on much about anyone, nor do I claim to have any brilliant insight. The other 2 players I said would be guaranteed guns prior to them being drafted were Jack Darling, Dylan Shiel (From the age of 11) and Jimmy Toumpas.

I just got home from work and checking his draft video...

How ****ing ecstatic is he that he didn't get picked up by GWS!

Loves being a Demon already...don't know how he'll feel after his first pre season session but his enthusiasm certainly has put a smile on my face.

on ya Jimmy! Welcome to the Dees.

I must say he looks like a really good mover, has the ability to go from running at a solid speed up to another level, excellent turn of speed.
The fact he is so excited to be joining the club is awesome, appears he will have a lot of positive input to our new culture of the next few years.
We have a few South Aus boys now, and they all seem to be really committed to the team, good signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Toumpas - traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back