JJ Yes or No?

Is JJ doing enough to keep his spot?

• Yes

Votes: 92 74.2%
  • No replace him with Dear or Himmelberg

Votes: 32 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I’m not a ******* idiot, and can see through the glory of primary school maths that he was our 6th best performed player

you’d need better maths skills for medical school :)
I don't care what school anyone goes to. The point was that you kept harping on the BnF in the last 12 months regarding JJ's relevance, and now you're choosing to ignore the BnF, and interpret something else. ;)

I don't care what school anyone goes to. The point was that you kept harping on the BnF in the last 12 months regarding JJ's relevance, and now you're choosing to ignore the BnF, and interpret something else. ;)
You're not taking into consideration his perceptive powers of being able to see what no-one else can see.

C'mon man ffs!

Ah now I get it.

If you only play 3 games for the year and get top votes for those 3 games, you're the best player for the whole year.

Got it.

So a possibility, not a guarantee. Anyone else?
How can anyone provide a guarantee? That’s a silly comment. But being in front of him is as close a guarantee as you are going to get.

I haven’t given it any thought, I responded to your post and I gave you a name as I was following Doedee closely. Having a quick look at the leader board after round 18, Talia was also ahead of him before he missed games. So that’s 2 players, without even thinking about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can anyone provide a guarantee? That’s a silly comment. But being in front of him is as close a guarantee as you are going to get.

I haven’t given it any thought, I responded to your post and I gave you a name as I was following Doedee closely. Having a quick look at the leader board after round 18, Talia was also ahead of him before he missed games. So that’s 2 players, without even thinking about it.
As silly as JJ was 6th if only.....?

I'll rephrase the question. Which 3 players would have definitely overtaken JJ if they were available?

Not aimed at you EC, but anyone who thinks he actually came 6th in the b&f.

I'll rephrase the question. Which 3 players would have definitely overtaken JJ if they were available?

Not aimed at you EC, but anyone who thinks he actually came 6th in the b&f.

Sloane, McGovern, Walker, Lynch. Smith would all arguably have pushed him further down.

Remove this Banner Ad

JJ Yes or No?

Back