JJ Yes or No?

Is JJ doing enough to keep his spot?

• Yes

Votes: 92 74.2%
  • No replace him with Dear or Himmelberg

Votes: 32 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After watching him on 360 he seems mentally weak and not really a team player.

Maybe he was too honest, but he certainly didn't instil any confidence that he can actually perform in a big game or final.
I dont quite know how you came to that conclusion. He wont be the first nor the last player to have a bad final, and judging by his season this year he appears to have learnt from it.

I am a bit mixed on JJ in the media- I appreciated the honesty on 360 last night- and it was actually very interesting to hear- but it does seem to be a very deliberate course by him I've noticed for a while to carve out a path for a post-footy media career. In some cases I think his "honesty" is good for him and his future media endeavors, but maybe not the best for the club or his team mates. When I heard he was appearing on 360 last night, I knew with 100% certainty he was going to say something very similar to what he did. And now he is on Whateley SEN1116 as his reward I guess to keep talking!
Media like him due to his honesty, he is more approachable than your average player.

I am a bit mixed on JJ in the media- I appreciated the honesty on 360 last night- and it was actually very interesting to hear- but it does seem to be a very deliberate course by him I've noticed for a while to carve out a path for a post-footy media career. In some cases I think his "honesty" is good for him and his future media endeavors, but maybe not the best for the club or his team mates. When I heard he was appearing on 360 last night, I knew with 100% certainty he was going to say something very similar to what he did. And now he is on Whateley SEN1116 as his reward I guess to keep talking!
He's been doing work in the media for quite some time now.

I believe he wrote a blog for one newspaper of his holiday to the US to watch NFL, and done regular segments.
He's commentated the NBL.
Plus done a lot of radio and TV work too.

He's been doing work in the media for quite some time now.

I believe he wrote a blog for one newspaper of his holiday to the US to watch NFL, and done regular segments.
He's commentated the NBL.
Plus done a lot of radio and TV work too.

He had a blog on Adelaide Now for a year or two. I used to contribute, mostly to bait the Jenny T Pear Troll.

Personally thought it was good that JJ opened up on what went wrong in the GF (for him at least). Acknowledging the problem is the first step in fixing it, and his performances this year showed definite improvement. Hopefully all our players have reached a similar acceptance and can get back there

Personally thought it was good that JJ opened up on what went wrong in the GF (for him at least). Acknowledging the problem is the first step in fixing it, and his performances this year showed definite improvement. Hopefully all our players have reached a similar acceptance and can get back there

What was his problem in the GF?

What was his problem in the GF?
He had spent all his emotional energy in the lead up and just had nothing to give on the day itself. Said he has watched the game and can't believe how slowly he was moving. Said there was nothing wrong with injuries etc,

He had spent all his emotional energy in the lead up and just had nothing to give on the day itself. Said he has watched the game and can't believe how slowly he was moving. Said there was nothing wrong with injuries etc,
He did have cracked ribs, but didnt want to use that as an excuse.

There's probably a camp for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

JJ Yes or No?

Back