Unofficial Preview JLT 2 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoke to a lady when I was shopping a few days ago. She goes to most Port matches, in fact she went to Shanghai last year and is going this year. But she said she will not go to Adelaide matches because of the negative atmosphere, she is not even going to the pre-season one. Last year the attendance at the R20 showdown was only 45028. Even though a good number of Port fans would have stayed away fearing the result there should still have been enough cows fans to fill the place. Are people turning away because of bad blood and will this kind of thing become a trend in showdowns, maybe even this pre-season match?

Spoke to a lady when I was shopping a few days ago. She goes to most Port matches, in fact she went to Shanghai last year and is going this year. But she said she will not go to Adelaide matches because of the negative atmosphere, she is not even going to the pre-season one. Last year the attendance at the R20 showdown was only 45028. Even though a good number of Port fans would have stayed away fearing the result there should still have been enough cows fans to fill the place. Are people turning away because of bad blood and will this kind of thing become a trend in showdowns, maybe even this pre-season match?

It's cos we are awesome and they are a bunch of massive campaigners.

Boys, game over, i found Adelaides 2018 game plan. Make sure this gets to Ken.
4f45882bb033323d7dd81dd4dc57854b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This gets me every time :p

Woooo Go Tex

I witnessed his GF loser speech in the flesh. I reckon that is his hand writing after listening to him speak.

I witnessed his GF loser speech in the flesh. I reckon that is his hand writing after listening to him speak.

Looks like the FA Cup and speaks just as well. He does ads for Stratco in SA that make you want to smash your shed.

Looks like the FA Cup and speaks just as well. He does ads for Stratco in SA that make you want to smash your shed.

The ads would have subtitles yeah?

He's a strange choice for captain of the chardonnay sipping top end of town club.

They going for a bit of "street cred"?

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Polec looks to be moving pretty good :)
Ha, the way that one was being played out in the media I thought his leg had been amputated. Not far off at all.

2017 Port Adelaide's Inside 50 differential, by opponent group: Non-finalists: +19.3 Finalists: -7.3.

This is probably a fair indication of where our midfield sat last year. Good enough to beat up on the lesser teams but not good enough to go with the top teams. Hopefully with more R.Gray, Wingard, better Wines and SPP and the addition of Rockliff we can take a step up

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview JLT 2 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back