Unofficial Preview JLT 2 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, it has been standing for 50 years.

boom-tish

source.gif

Yes but with at quarter of football given to Frampton and Drew to expose them to that level and rest SPP and Ryder in the last as they have a big year ahead.
Magpies play the day before. Probs would be better playing 4 quarters there instead of 1 at AFL level.

If the AFL side has a bench of 8 just sub 4 guys off at half time.

I would like to get three quarters into the legs of the best 22. I forgot the heat so yeah probably a few more to come in and run out the end of the game.

I would actually say a quarter in JLT2 is a greater development experience than a round 1 sanfl trial.

26-MAN SQUAD
F: Motlop - Dixon - Westhoff
HF: Wingard - Watts - Boak
C: Polec - Wines - Barry
HB: Hartlett - Clurey - Byrne-Jones
B: Houston - Jonas - Bonner
R: Ryder - Ebert - R.Gray
INT: McKenzie - Pittard - Atley - Howard - Marshall - Johnson - S.Gray - Amon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So basically no SPP as expected, no Rocky as expected. Marshall in as expected, Polec in is a ginormous bonus and a big surprise for us and his pre-season to get a bit of touch. I suspect he'll only play 50% but good regardless.

Barry is seriously staking his claim, starting on the ground ahead of Amon.

Really happy to see DolmioGrin get a go. Neade rightfully given the DCM.

So basically no SPP as expected, no Rocky as expected. Marshall in as expected, Polec in is a ginormous bonus and a big surprise for us and his pre-season to get a bit of touch. I suspect he'll only play 50% but good regardless.

Really happy to see DolmioGrin get a go.
dolmio-web-1-599cafe289056-599cb8a342f70.jpg

Really happy to see DolmioGrin get a go. Neade rightfully given the DCM.

Yeah but where is ****ing Toumpas!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview JLT 2 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back