Game Day JLT no. 1 - Ports v West Coast - Sunday 25/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's only JLT, but it's game day number 1 for 2018 so get excited campaigners! It won't make up for the 2017 Elimination Final, but I hope we spank these campaigners.

Prediction: not quite a spanking, but Ports by 15 points. Melts galore as our new(ish) look team has trouble gelling early on.

BY THE BY: After starting at the redeveloped Oval with a 7-0 record, we've gone 22-21 since.
View attachment 463258

Quick maths I have us at +5 on the W/L over the past three seasons combined. So if we’re only +1 at home then our away record is actually better haha.

Quick maths I have us at +5 on the W/L over the past three seasons combined. So if we’re only +1 at home then our away record is actually better haha.

A quick scan of AFL Tables which probably has a slight margin of error at this hour, has us at 17-13 in away games from 2015-2017 lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to AFL Live: Premiership Edition (Released during, and based on the 2004 season).
Nc3VXjH.png

Rocky start, but an easy win in the end.

Pretty well full strength, minus Rocky, Polec & Chad.
I'm hoping the forward line structure gives us hope.
Backline looks solid too, but keen to see Mots out there mainly.

I can smell the fresh, wet grass already. We made it!

I had a dream that a country that had been a superpower a long time ago conducted a weapons test to drop a wedge shaped nuclear 'ship-bomb' that looked suspiciously like a Star Destroyer while I was attending a conference on football. Then they all took off in spaceships, and everyone was like 'How the **** are we going to stop that?'

The wedge is our formation - we're about to drop a nuclear bomb on the competition.

Once more Port Adelaide is going to rule the galaxy...and we shall have peace.

I had a dream that a country that had been a superpower a long time ago conducted a weapons test to drop a wedge shaped nuclear 'ship-bomb' that looked suspiciously like a Star Destroyer while I was attending a conference on football. Then they all took off in spaceships, and everyone was like 'How the **** are we going to stop that?'

The wedge is our formation - we're about to drop a nuclear bomb on the competition.

Once more Port Adelaide is going to rule the galaxy...and we shall have peace.
If only there was a way of harnessing your optimism as an alternative power source - we'd never have to endure a blackout again

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day JLT no. 1 - Ports v West Coast - Sunday 25/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back