Game Day JLT no. 1 - Ports v West Coast - Sunday 25/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Power to win by 24 points.

Two late changes citing hamstring soreness.

Sam Powell-Pepper to pulverise a ducking Luke Shuey.

Board-wide melting when we don't win the first bounce.

Sam Gray to kick five goals. Focus will be on the one he narrowly missed.

Karl Amon to have 97% kicking efficiency. Focus will be on the one which fell short.

Massive overrating of fringe recruits. Lindsay Thomas handball = Lock for round one.

Massive overrating of Brendon Ah Chee. He kicked a goal! Why, oh why, did we let him go?

Garry Lyon in commentary. To spend entire game talking smack about Jack Watts and Port Power.

Win to result in title of 'February Premiers' being bestowed upon us by social media mouth-breathers.

Let's do this.

Last edited:

Port Power to win by 24 points.

Two late changes citing hamstring soreness.

Sam Powell-Pepper to pulverise a ducking Luke Shuey.

Board-wide melting when we don't win the first bounce.

Sam Gray to kick five goals. Focus will be on the one he narrowly missed.

Karl Amon to have 97% kicking efficiency. Focus will be on the one which fell short.

Massive overrating of fringe recruits. Lindsay Thomas handball = Lock for round one.

Massive overrating of Brendon Ah Chee. He kicked a goal! Why, oh why, did we let him go?

Gary Lyon in commentary. To spend entire game talking smack about Jack Watts and Port Power.

Win to result in title of 'February Premiers' being bestowed upon us by social media mouth-breathers.

Let's do this.
it's like you can see the future! :eek:

If only there was a way of harnessing your optimism as an alternative power source - we'd never have to endure a blackout again

I've just put $50 on Port to win by +40.

I've also started my new ritual for this year. I've never put a bet on Port to win the flag because while I hoped they could, I never thought they were actually ready to challenge. That ends this year. $20 on Port to win the flag, $20 on Port to finish top at the end of the minor round, and $10 on Port to finish top four. Every week.

We're going down swinging!

I've just put $50 on Port to win by +40.

I've also started my new ritual for this year. I've never put a bet on Port to win the flag because while I hoped they could, I never thought they were actually ready to challenge. That ends this year. $20 on Port to win the flag, $20 on Port to finish top at the end of the minor round, and $10 on Port to finish top four. Every week.

We're going down swinging!
So we're going to beat a top eight team then? :cool:

I really think Lobbe is going to capture his 2014 form again and clunk some marks. This will relieve Ryder to spend more time forward creating a deadly setup of Dixon, Marshall and Butcher.

Storms forecast in perth today? not sure how far away from perth we're playing at, but hopefully they disappear by game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Storms forecast in perth today? not sure how far away from perth we're playing at, but hopefully they disappear by game time.

The ground we're playing at today is slightly closer to the Perth CBD than The New Perth Stadium. Re the weather, unless something brews up in the next few hours, the worst of it seems to have gone around the metro area.

im going leederville is a pretty good suburban ground .... looking forward to seeing the new guys and all the heroes up close

I had a dream that a country that had been a superpower a long time ago conducted a weapons test to drop a wedge shaped nuclear 'ship-bomb' that looked suspiciously like a Star Destroyer while I was attending a conference on football. Then they all took off in spaceships, and everyone was like 'How the **** are we going to stop that?'

The wedge is our formation - we're about to drop a nuclear bomb on the competition.

Once more Port Adelaide is going to rule the galaxy...and we shall have peace.

May the Wedge be with you.
upload_2018-2-25_11-5-23.jpeg

Power to look clumsy as for first half - until all the new personnel gel.
WC by 28 points (4g 4b to 8g 8b) at half time.
Power to have a great 2nd half (6g 11b to 4g 3b) - but just lose.
WC 12.11 d PAFC 10.15
Good signs evident.
Goal kicking still an issue (3 posters).
Boak reported for jumper punching.
Watts and S Gray 3 goals each.
SPP, Barry, Amon and Ebert best.
Clurey minor ankle sprain - ok for JLT2 in 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day JLT no. 1 - Ports v West Coast - Sunday 25/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back