Game Day JLT no. 1 - Ports v West Coast - Sunday 25/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m looking for us in this game to not continually kick to the West Coast unmanned defender. Whoever it is in the zone defence.

If we can do that, we getting somewhere. If we do the same as we have the last 4 years oh boy.

What’s a pass mark for today?

A win would be nice (I’m tipping 4 goals), but I think an improvement in the forward 50 entries and team cohesion will probably be more important.

If we slow play the possession based chip it around going nowhere until we get in trouble and are forced to bomb it in to Jake neade in a 1 on 5 up forward.. ah. I'm melting already thinking about it... I fear out coaching staff will blow the good work of our recruiters...i have zero faith based on previous results, today will be a small step and a small guide to see if they have learned. That's all I need to see...

It's a bit cloudy outside but I'm not convinced this so called storm is going to eventuate. Should be perfect conditions for footy.

Lol Poort supporters pretending to be in Perth. :rolleyes:

The only storm is the one we’re bringing to the competition.

You see him coming...like a storm billowing on the horizon...and when he gets to you he’ll rain down on you!

D55FCE3B-8AF6-4682-907E-A539C9D3543B.jpeg

The only storm is the one we’re bringing to the competition.

You see him coming...like a storm billowing on the horizon...and when he gets to you he’ll rain down on you!

View attachment 463366

Two pages ago it was a nuclear bomb and now it's only a storm?

Reign Man. :hearts:
Long may we ...

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m looking for us in this game to not continually kick to the West Coast unmanned defender. Whoever it is in the zone defence.

If we can do that, we getting somewhere. If we do the same as we have the last 4 years oh boy.

Put it up on top of his head and let Granger come over the top and ... oh wait, wrong era.

Was doing the run around the bay here in sydney this morning. There was another runner doing the circuit wearing the BiB - very rare to see here. Feeling some game day anticipation i put aside usual reserve and greeted him with a brotherly amd resounding "carn the pear" - he was wearing headphones, registered some alarm, evidently took me for a lunatic, and lengthened his stride into the distance.

Was doing the run around the bay here in sydney this morning. There was another runner doing the circuit wearing the BiB - very rare to see here. Feeling some game day anticipation i put aside usual reserve and greeted him with a brotherly amd resounding "carn the pear" - he was wearing headphones, registered some alarm, evidently took me for a lunatic, and lengthened his stride into the distance.

Maybe he thought you said "More Nuclear Power?"

Ahh looking forward to the cheers, the over reactions, melts and general tomfoolery and shenanigans in this thread. It’s been a while and I miss it.

Looking at the two lineups i have to say im tipping West Coast, despite Port recruiting and adding depth to their play list im still not convinced.
Also Kerns ability to fine tune the available talent is still under scrutiny imo.
Having said that i hope my judgement is completely wrong.

Why can't it be a Sharknado with nuclear sharks?

Sounds like that could be the plot for Sharknado 7. Lot of films but it has a distance to go to be the most for any series. That honour? is held jointly by the Italian comedy "Vacanze di Natale" and "Debbie does Dallas" with 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day JLT no. 1 - Ports v West Coast - Sunday 25/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back