Joel Selwood Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He'd be less brave if he played when players had to protect themselves from oncoming players

Now he can just lead head first into any groundball and know help win a free kick and not get shirt fronted

It's not courage when there's no threat for the ground ball

His mark on the wing was all courage tho

Tremendous act
So if it's so easy to go for the hard ball now then why don't other players do it?

I AM JUST ABOUT SICK OF GEELONG. IT JUST ABOUT SUMS AP WHERE YOU SCUM ARE AT WHEN MOTLOP MILKS THE 30 AND KICKS IT BACKWARDS. IT JUST SHOWS WHERE YOUR EGO IS AT. YOUS THINK YOUR SHIT HOT, BUTR MARK MY WORDS: SOMEONE WILL COME AND BITE YOUR ARSE IN SEPTEMBER WHEN IT MATTERS. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!

I AM JUST ABOUT SICK OF GEELONG. IT JUST ABOUT SUMS AP WHERE YOU SCUM ARE AT WHEN MOTLOP MILKS THE 30 AND KICKS IT BACKWARDS. IT JUST SHOWS WHERE YOUR EGO IS AT. YOUS THINK YOUR SHIT HOT, BUTR MARK MY WORDS: SOMEONE WILL COME AND BITE YOUR ARSE IN SEPTEMBER WHEN IT MATTERS. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!

This is a lovely melt.

:grinning:

I understand why you are angry. Last year Adelaide had their ass bitten before the finals even began and you are worried the same will happen this year. its all good we can sit on the sidelines holding hands while GWS romps it in.

I understand why you are angry. Last year Adelaide had their ass bitten before the finals even began and you are worried the same will happen this year. its all good we can sit on the sidelines holding hands while GWS romps it in.
'IM HAWKS NOT CORWS

People will give him a lot of stick for being a diver, which he is, but in my time, the only dudes I can think of who were as hard were:

Michael Voss
James Hird
Johnathan Brown
Lenny Hayes

I marked your words and I give you a D-.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hqdefault.jpg

Thread going much better than expected.

Champion player. I feel like I'm betraying Hawks supporters but I really love Selwood and the way he goes about it.
I do fear for his health in the future though. Hopefully his courage doesn't come at a cost.

honestly reckon he gets a fairer run from Hawthorn supporters, even on BF, than he does some other clubs; they've seen him at his best in big games and know what he's all about.

cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Selwood Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back