News joey to the dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

hot word is the Dockers have signed Leigh Montagna as an opposition analyst ...
he will be based in melbourne but be in the coaches box for all the Dockers Victorian games
Joey in Purple
:sick::straining:

Good practice for him...some experience before he jumps over to the Saints in a higher capacity will do the team wonders. Pity it's not West Coast though, an elite set up like theirs could only assist with what we're attempting to emulate at Moorabbin.

it seems a bit of a strange job from what i heard he will be based in melbourne attend all the games that are played in melbourne and report back to fremantle with a report on the strengths weaknesses and stratigys he observes from each game ... where this become a bit iffy for me is how does he do this while still holding a role doing TV comentary on games ? would any club allow a comentator who also works as an opposition anaylist into their rooms pre and post game ?
i think this might mean Joey does less media work

it seems a bit of a strange job from what i heard he will be based in melbourne attend all the games that are played in melbourne and report back to fremantle with a report on the strengths weaknesses and stratigys he observes from each game ... where this become a bit iffy for me is how does he do this while still holding a role doing TV comentary on games ? would any club allow a comentator who also works as an opposition anaylist into their rooms pre and post game ?
i think this might mean Joey does less media work

Quick Buddy grab these crutches , Joey's heading this way, we'll have massive lols when we play Freo next week.

The logic is mindbending, and serves as a weak premise on which to write a critical article.

In short, this journalist believes that because Joey was sort of involved in a sex scandal in 2004 and was disrespectful to his own wife on air last year, and because Ross Lyon is alleged to have sexually harassed someone in his workplace, Lyon shouldn't have hired Joey to be opposition analyst. And where does hypocrisy come into it?

What tosh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News joey to the dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back