Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Its hard to see what Hardwick sees in him. Looks bog average and is the sort of player you can't wait to finish off his contract so you can delist.

He was the one who got us rolling mid year when we went on our streak.

He really creates alot for us and gets things moving in games especially late when in comeback mode.

I would be pretty happy to keep him as we have nothing to replace him with, closest is Markov who doesn't run and carry anywhere near the amount Noble does.

I’d prefer we keep him unless overcompensated.

He’s the only player on our list that runs and carries from our backline generating much needed drive in transition.

Will need to be replaced by a similar style player if we lose him.

If that was the case, it would be more
Noble and F1, for 12 and F2.
This way we still have points for Tom.

Surely no chance of Noble and F1 for 12 straight up.
Could be a decent trade if you finish first

That way it’s a 6 pick upgrade for John Noble

However, that would be extremely risky given this years finish plus as you said, you would want points for McGuane who by all accounts is a star

Could be a decent trade if you finish first

That way it’s a 6 pick upgrade for John Noble

However, that would be extremely risky given this years finish plus as you said, you would want points for McGuane who by all accounts is a star
Next year if a team bid on McGuane with an early pick in the 1st round Collingwood will need a first round pick to match the bid obviously. So yeah I agree with your point it would be a massive risk to trade away their future 1st and in my opinion not worth the risk.

Next year if a team bid on McGuane with an early pick in the 1st round Collingwood will need a first round pick to match the bid obviously. So yeah I agree with your point it would be a massive risk to trade away their future 1st and in my opinion not worth the risk.
I think they'll tackle that hurdle next season. No point worrying about what picks they need for a bid when it's something that cant be determined until closer to next trade season.

I think they'll tackle that hurdle next season. No point worrying about what picks they need for a bid when it's something that cant be determined until closer to next trade season.
Stop it.
We need more drama!

I’d prefer 12 over noble and f1.

What is 12 this year worth in next years draft? Maybe like 7 or something?

And what is a reasonable expected draft pick for the pies, maybe like 10 next year? 10 next year being worth like 18 this year?
Furute pick probably worth more to us next year that Zeke Uwland, an academy player, is in the draft and tipped currently to be in the top couple prospects.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Furute pick probably worth more to us next year that Zeke Uwland, an academy player, is in the draft and tipped currently to be in the top couple prospects.

Maybe. But you can still auction off pick 12 to the highest bidder this year. I think you’d get more than pies f1 and noble for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back