Oppo Camp John Noble (Traded to GCS 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the only way to handle that particular poster.

View attachment 2139865

I’ve tried it

The fact that you still see that message kinda defeats the point imo

It would be way more worth it if they just flat out disappeared when you select ignore

Was that before or after you PM’d me? I’d miss that.

You two make a sweet couple.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oh I wasn't actually referring to you at that time. It was more about trying to set someone annoying on ignore.

It was another one of the belligerent assholes on this board that I had set to ignore

But when all I kept seeing was their posts look like that screenshot and even seeing that message just made it pointless.

Robertson

Thank you.

This one has a different angles. At first, I was no probably not.

But if the end result is we turn Macrae (trade him to another club for a draft pick) and use that draft pick (from Macrae) and obtain Robertson. We smooth out his contract. Then, that is a pretty good upgrade.

Robertson was good enough to make Lions grand final team in 2023, had a goal assist and kicked a goal.

On the above scenario, I would be a yes.

I assumed he would return to Western Australia. What triggered his interest in Collingwood?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you.

This one has a different angles. At first, I was no probably not.

But if the end result is we turn Macrae (trade him to another club for a draft pick) and use that draft pick (from Macrae) and obtain Robertson. We smooth out his contract. Then, that is a pretty good upgrade.

Robertson was good enough to make Lions grand final team in 2023, had a goal assist and kicked a goal.

On the above scenario, I would be a yes.

I assumed he would return to Western Australia. What triggered his interest in Collingwood?
He himself said he'd be interested in coming to us, which is strange. I'd assume we've had talks with him and his manager. If cheap enough, would be handy

This is the bittersweet part of today.

So thrilled to have Dan Houston. I have a big soft spot for JFN.

He will be a rare ex Collingwood player that I hope to see do well.

Thanks for the service and giving your everything to the club Johnny. Even in departure, you have served the club well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp John Noble (Traded to GCS 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back