Oppo Camp John Noble (Traded to GCS 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah

I won't relent on the assholes this board contains. People like you make this board worse to post on.

So no. Won't go away.

Relent away. So brave.

Oh I will

Thanks for letting me know I bother you so much too. Handy information to have

Not that I didn't already know I live rent free in there

Cal Twomey saying unlikely to be many more trades this week. Not good signs for our hopes of getting pick 13

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Lucas is like a used car salesman.

First question on sen today was about Noble moving

- disappointed at missing grand final, which triggered the want to move closer to family

Very next question was about Adams missing the grand final for Sydney

- disappointed, but Adams understands the selection

12 months ago the opposite could have been said to be true. Very clearly spinning tales to move/not move his client.

Scott Lucas is like a used car salesman.

First question on sen today was about Noble moving

- disappointed at missing grand final, which triggered the want to move closer to family

Very next question was about Adams missing the grand final for Sydney

- disappointed, but Adams understands the selection

12 months ago the opposite could have been said to be true. Very clearly spinning tales to move/not move his client.
Yeah he shits me the way he speaks for the players. His whole spiel the other day was his thoughts on how Noble felt. Not John's own words.

Lucas said Noble ultimately made the call to head to the Suns “far later in the season” but couldn’t pinpoint when exactly.

“I haven’t asked John that, but I would’ve thought when you get dropped for the finals last year, I’m sure that thought would’ve popped into his mind: ‘Is this where I see a long-term future? Because I thought I was going OK but the biggest disappointment of my career has just unfolded before my eyes?’,” he added.

Yeah he shits me the way he speaks for the players. His whole spiel the other day was his thoughts on how Noble felt. Not John's own words.

Lucas said Noble ultimately made the call to head to the Suns “far later in the season” but couldn’t pinpoint when exactly.

“I haven’t asked John that, but I would’ve thought when you get dropped for the finals last year, I’m sure that thought would’ve popped into his mind: ‘Is this where I see a long-term future? Because I thought I was going OK but the biggest disappointment of my career has just unfolded before my eyes?’,” he added.
There were lots of “I think” in today’s interview

Looking More and More like we going to Miss Out on Dan Houston

There is a Real Chance we just Decide to Keep Noble as don't have his Replacement

So what’s the outlook on Nobes without reading the past 20 pages.
Honestly depends on who you ask, but I think the general thing is no one knows yet nothing seems to be moving in the public eye whatever is going on behind closed doors no one knows only a heap of speculation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp John Noble (Traded to GCS 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back