Rumour Jon Ralph raises a few rumours here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where the implications from that that all the players alluded to have to be Eagles?

I think it does refer to Cousins/Gardiner, but as for the player that left the game last year with 'everything' and now has nothing, could be anyone!

Probably not Luke Ball or Lenny Hayes though.

Push up is the most likely

Half of the weagles tested positive in 2007-08.
Kerr, Cousins, Cox, Embley where the worst.
Dude, Embley was a bit wild when he came to the eagles, But he was one of the noted clean eagles. belted chick for being on the stuff, he's probably the only eagle not to touch any rec drugs from 2003 onwards

Dude, Embley was a bit wild when he came to the eagles, But he was one of the noted clean eagles. belted chick for being on the stuff, he's probably the only eagle not to touch any rec drugs from 2003 onwards

Judd and Dean Cox as well surely ? (100 % sure about CJ, not as certain about Cox, buy he didn't strike me as the type to enjoy the party life)

Judd and Dean Cox as well surely ? (100 % sure about CJ, not as certain about Cox, buy he didn't strike me as the type to enjoy the party life)
You're kidding, right?

Not sure Judd was ever doing ice in the manner the others were, but there were little (as probably at most clubs) players who didn't at least do some of the more 'recreational' drugs occasionally.

Not sure on validity but there's definite stories about Twiggers and Juddy if you talk to enough people.

Not sure Judd was ever doing ice in the manner the others were, but there were little (as probably at most clubs) players who didn't at least do some of the more 'recreational' drugs occasionally.

Not sure on validity but there's definite stories about Twiggers and Juddy if you talk to enough people.
I think the main reference to dope regarding Beccy Judd would be basis the subject of the content of what's between her ears.

I think the main reference to dope regarding Beccy Judd would be basis the subject of the content of what's between her ears.
Hey, hang on. Beccy Judd can tell me what the weather is like every night and she gets it right ~50% of the time*

*May or may not be based on actual statistics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebecca Judd has a speech pathology with honours degree from the University of Western Australia. To do a five year degree with honours such as this and be dumb somehow I doubt that. Most likely she acts this way to be in with the other dumb/hot WAGS she hangs with.

Rebecca Judd has a speech pathology with honours degree from the University of Western Australia. To do a five year degree with honours such as this and be dumb somehow I doubt that. Most likely she acts this way to be in with the other dumb/hot WAGS she hangs with.
I know plenty of people who have completed degrees and are very successful.
They are also very dumb.
Volvo drivers are a prime example.

Medical degrees? Don't think so. Commerce yes! Accounting yes! Any finance degree yes, phy ed yes, etc. etc.
Volvo drivers....and you would be a Holden driver...right?
I know plenty of people who have completed degrees and are very successful.
They are also very dumb.
Volvo drivers are a prime example.

Medical degrees? Don't think so. Commerce yes! Accounting yes! Any finance degree yes, phy ed yes, etc. etc.
Volvo drivers....and you would be a Holden driver...right?

Trust me they all partied pretty hard even Juddy. Difference being they all were probably taking pills and coke unlike Cuz who had an ice addiction.

I think that's the distinction made - dropping pills and snorting coke isn't as addictive or as self-destructive as ice. Guys like Judd were probably doing it recreationally to party, whereas the 'other' group (Cousins, Kerr) were looking at riskier things such as ice (and ketamine).

I've never heard about Judd and ice. Heard plenty about a fair few Brownlow attendents and even winners enjoying themselves in bathrooms there though...

You would be surprised with how many players take recreational drugs. Many will take them on the Friday night after a game and have nothing in their system come monday.
I agree. It's nothing new.

An AA Saint once drunkenly told a select few at a corporate function that a colleague of mine was at that "everyone is on it", "we just flush our systems, we know how to get passed the drugs tests".

A mate of mine was school friends with a Weagle who played over 200 games. One of his milestone games fell on the weekend of a match in Melbourne, so he caught up with him in the rooms and then partied with the Weagles boys in town. He relayed the widespread use that night, long before it was common knowledge in the press.

I have a friend who worked with several professional sporting organisations, and the players would hit the pingers rather than booze when partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back