jordan lewis - 500-1- brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
I was having a look in the tote at lunchtime today for relative longshots for brownlow. Was expecting to see lewis about 60-1 or some such. , but staggered to see the 500-1 posted.

I have him in my dream team and at least possession wise has been in outstanding form. Do you guys think he is any chance to grab votes? or is he a more inconspicous type unlikely to attract attention of umps?

I was having a look in the tote at lunchtime today for relative longshots for brownlow. Was expecting to see lewis about 60-1 or some such. , but staggered to see the 500-1 posted.

I have him in my dream team and at least possession wise has been in outstanding form. Do you guys think he is any chance to grab votes? or is he a more inconspicous type unlikely to attract attention of umps?

He's in the Mitchell/West mode - will be recognized as a very good player but wont get the plaudits over the likes of more 'flashier' players like Kerr, Thomas etc.

Takes a while for the umpires to click that a player is that good. Lewis has been up there all year but until the media really click into him I can't see the umpires doing it either.

Jordan has been better than Mitch, Hodge, and Crawf throughout the year( Not that these three have been bad, they have been awesome, just Lewis more consistent). I think Lewis, Sewell, and Brown would be leading the way for B & F atm, the chief shoud be far better odds than that.

Thomo wanting to leave was a blessing in disguise, as we aquired the services of a superstar. :thumbsu:

!!! What?!

Cheers mate I'm putting 10 bucks on him for sure, I never bet but with these kind of odds it's worth a shot!

Can't believe it, he's averaging 27 possies per game in a winning team (more likely to get votes). He's had 3 full pre seasons correct? If so then he shouldn't drop off late this year or anything, he should be higher than 500-1!

If he wins it I'll bump this thread and make it up to the OP :thumbsu: :D

Hey Gav,

How's the joinery business?

key stat, he's been getting well over twice as many free kicks as what he's been giving away. mitchell or hodge are nowhere near this ratio.

it's evidence that the umps are aware of lewis, and they like what he's doing.

What about Campbell Brown paying $1001?
Or Hodgey paying a sturdy little $51...

Wouldnt mind a tenner on hodgey on the basis he will have a ripper second half of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

jordan lewis - 500-1- brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back