Josh Caddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would Hansen be on the cards at all, guys?

If North are willing to let him go to the Suns as part of a Caddy trade, along with a pick of some sort, I imagine that would put the Roos right in the box seat to land him. Especially with Bluey saying in our local rag this morning that he would go for a tall forward who can pinch hit in the ruck. With Hansen also having skills as a CHB, that would be even better.

Article here.
What about Cam Pederson + Pick of some sort for Caddy?

Pedo can play KP or ruck and would fit in well!

If we dont get caddy we should not trade H to the cats. Simply because we are just going to help them improve to our detriment. There would be no value to us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don't get Caddy and lose HMac and his salary we will be able to offer Lachy $700 000 per year. Everyone is happy and you can all stop calling me a hater already, he kicked 20 Goals in 12 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damian Barrett on Trade radio basically said cats are confident of getting Caddy deal done but so are north and neither team are too keen to get the HMAC deal done until the Caddy one is completed. Sounds like both deals are quite way off.

what'd ya mean??

He wasn't as emphatic as that.

In fact, I can't even see those comments on Barret's twitter page.

Damian Barrett on Trade radio basically said cats are confident of getting Caddy deal done but so are north and neither team are too keen to get the HMAC deal done until the Caddy one is completed. Sounds like both deals are quite way off.

That is pretty much how I heard it.

Surely Nth wouldn't bend over and cop a mid-high 30s pick for Hamish only???

We will get pick 30 something as compensation next year, if HMac walks as a free agent.

So why trade him this year to the cats for pick 36, and help them win a flag and have no ruck back up if Goldy gets hurt ?

Piss off cats ! No deal !

....and it sounds from that like the Caddy and HMac trades aren't linked in any way. I don't think thats good for us.

Could someone please put a temporary ban on this thread until there is actually some news worth posting???

Otherwise we will end up with 200 pages of speculation from people who don't really know, and it will all go around in circles like it has until now.

Could someone please put a temporary ban on this thread until there is actually some news worth posting???

Otherwise we will end up with 200 pages of speculation from people who don't really know, and it will all go around in circles like it has until now.

Since when did we need facts to make 200 page threads full of bullshit? :p

It is off-season, there is nothing else to talk about.

Locked and loaded.

Locked and loaded.

Locked and loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back