Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse the intrusion but is Rachele actually looking like missing this week or is it just rumours?

Surely not the teeth stuff.
Joking Collingwood supporters have no teeth is a decades old thing.
I've got a couple of SA mates that say it's because of him squibbing contact but does he? And if so does it even matter?
His stats seem great for a small foward.

Not every player needs to be in and under and if being an outside receiver is working well where is the issue?

I would like to see Josh knuckle down and get a high level of consistency in his game before running his mouth at the opposition

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They keep on wacking him and we will watch him second guess himself into either a crippled career or team run by actual leaders who know how to harness his energy.

Excuse the intrusion but is Rachele actually looking like missing this week or is it just rumours?

I've got a couple of SA mates that say it's because of him squibbing contact but does he? And if so does it even matter?

Not every player needs to be in and under and if being an outside receiver is working well where is the issue?
We got Murphy with a golden pass on 1 half forward adding 0 value then you got rachele with genuine xfactor getting dropped. Says everything about this club.

It’s the teeth stuff

The club’s attitude to this sort of stuff is rotten

If that is true that he is dropped for last week, then we are officially a Joke.

How dare Josh show some personality and have a bit of fun. He needs to pull his head in and be more like Laird the robot who has no personality.

Instead of celebrating our young guys for showing some flair and personality, we would rather publicly criticism them and then chuck them out the team to even further humiliate him.

Our club is rotten and won't change til we get this f''ing robot of a coach outta here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see Josh knuckle down and get a high level of consistency in his game before running his mouth at the opposition

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Exactly. He's a good player at the moment, he could be more than that but that's where he is at the moment. He needs to be careful what he says in public and just concentrate on playing great footy. I love his goal celebrations but what he said on radio was more like Port flogs than Crow's.

I’m waiting to see what happens before totally jumping the gun, but if he is not playing due to his showdown comments, that is an absolute joke.

I agree, for the sake of the kid just let him go to Carlton and absolutely thrive.

While I’m here get stuffed laird who threw a young kid unnecessarily under the bus. Leader my ass. Ironically, speaking to the media after a game to disparage a young team mate is exactly the type of behaviour that should be a droppable offence in my eyes. The club is rotten.

Where the **** is this Rachele dropped talk coming from.

Surely it’s bullshit!

If they drop Rash then I wouldn’t blame him for requesting a trade to a real club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back