An apology to the “negative” supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

The two mature posts in this thread

Being optimistic, pessimistic or anything in between is fine (right now I’m deep in the pessimistic camp, myself) - being at each other’s throats and baiting each other is not close to necessary

giphy.gif

Line up positive posters who have got stuck into us “negative” posters who were correct when we’ve identified the issues with this club for years now.

Surely now you get it.

So show yourself, a simple “I was wrong I am sorry” will do.

So who is first?

Your narcissism has reached black-belt status, friend. Kudos.

Your narcissism has reached black-belt status, friend. Kudos.
lol, I am so far from a narcissist it’s not funny. Taking the piss out of posters who for years have whinged about the negativity, who have questioned our happiness and mental health, seems a reasonable response when in fact the negative posters criticism have come to pass.

And I’m only one of these negative posters, there are plenty who have copped it.

And think you need to lighten up friend.

lol, I am so far from a narcissist it’s not funny. Taking the piss out of posters who for years have whinged about the negativity, who have questioned our happiness and mental health, seems a reasonable response when in fact the negative posters criticism have come to pass.

And I’m only one of these negative posters, there are plenty who have copped it.

There has been quite a lot of personal attacks as well as the more boring claims of not being true supporters.

Haha, yeah you're right. A thread demanding an apology from a handful of posters who have a different point of view to yours on an internet forurm is perfectly valid.

I’ve been in the negative camp on this rebuild the last 18 months or so but this thread is cringe . Apologies are given not demanded
I agree, was thinking the same that this is one of the cringiest threads I've seen on here. Demanding apologies of posters because they have a different view point to yours. Seeing posters get named and shamed is taking it too far in my opinion.

I am all for being critical and calling out the club when warranted (like the situation we are in now), but I also like to acknowledge and celebrate when they are doing well and when we have a good win. If that makes me a 'happy clapper' for trying to see the positive in things rather than always being negative then so be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my…a thread for people to revel in the misfortune of their own club. I doubt even Richmond supporters at their deepest, darkest nadir would’ve been so pathetic. You can smell the toxic narcissism through the screen.

When you use the club as a proxy to feed your own addiction to emotional pain, it might be a good time to take a step back and assess if you’re really a supporter or just another angry schmuck with a keyboard and strong resentment towards the world.

Oh my…a thread for people to revel in the misfortune of their own club. I doubt even Richmond supporters at their deepest, darkest nadir would’ve been so pathetic. You can smell the toxic narcissism through the screen.

When you use the club as a proxy to feed your own addiction to emotional pain, it might be a good time to take a step back and assess if you’re really a supporter or just another angry schmuck with a keyboard and strong resentment towards the world.

You know what, I agree. Things are totally great at our club, and true supporters would slurp that bathwater.

The real problem is George, who is probably mentally ill or something compared to your totally normal reactions to our failure.

Haha, yeah you're right. A thread demanding an apology from a handful of posters who have a different point of view to yours on an internet forurm is perfectly valid.
lol, if you can’t see this is a pisstake you might need to learn to chill out.

As for a different view all good, these differing views included questioning our happiness in life, mental health, so giving a little light hearted jab back hardly makes me a narcissist.

lol

Better to use the forum to attack posters mental health and level of true supporterness. Way to argue the opposite point that you thought you were making. Numbskull.

Remove this Banner Ad

An apology to the “negative” supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back