Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs has alluded to this previously but I’m hoping this year is our Hawthorn 2007 with a return to the 8 and a finals win, and we go BANG in 2024 to send Tex off with a flag ala Crawford.

Oh how I wish this is our Hawthorn 2007, but who is our Lance Franklin and which club has Kris Massie?

Hopefully the contract upgrade can allow him to focus on what he does best - kick goals!
He’s been one of the main culprits for our kicking inaccuracies this year. From roughly 60% (17G, 11B) accuracy last year to currently 50% (16G, 15B) accuracy this year.
Want to see more Rachele goals (and celebrations), darnit!

Thought his goal to get us within a point on Saturday Night was a welcome return to what made him so exciting in 2022.

Capability to create something from nothing to cause damage on the scoreboard in a way that very few players have the talent to do.
Taking a cynical POV ....it was an isolated play, brilliant I agree .....but Murphy had an equally couple of good plays

Rachele has a long way to go, to live up to the tags on him

Rash named in 22under22 team

(Murray robbed)

Very lucky imo. They obviously haven't watched his last few games and how he fell off in his first year.

I thought he was building quite well around the ball in the middle of the season before his suspension though. This was well and truly a development year for future midfield minutes.

Thought his goal to get us within a point on Saturday Night was a welcome return to what made him so exciting in 2022.

Capability to create something from nothing to cause damage on the scoreboard in a way that very few players have the talent to do.
Marked it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back