Judd threads (merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles Could Get Nothing For Judd

If the Eagles can not come to an agreement re Judd going to a Victorian based club Judd could put himself into the pre season draft and Richmond who couldnt afford Judd would have to bypass him and another club could get him for NOTHING and the Eagles will be left with egg on their faces .So Carlton could get him .
I know i said rubbish Judd leaving the Eagles but the Eagles and Judd cant agree on his treatment for his injury , his girlfriend is in Victoria for her job and his parents want him to return .He has given the Eagles 6 good yrs as well and won everything he could bar the Coleman .
I rate Cousins , Kerrr, Glass and Cox way ahead of Judd .Judd receives the ball , rarely marks it and rarely goes in and gets the hard ball unlike the others i just mentioned .Hopefully the Eagles get pick/s and a player for Judd otherwise the draft system etc is a joke .

Re: Could Judd's departure over-expose Daniel Kerr?

Kerr got the #1 tag basically all year because his form was better than Judd. I dont expect him to be a different player.
I expect him to be better.

Have to feel for kerr, one of his 'best-mates' has just told him cya later, kerr was adamant judd was staying on wednesday.

Re: Eagles Could Get Nothing For Judd

If the Eagles can not come to an agreement re Judd going to a Victorian based club Judd could put himself into the pre season draft and Richmond who couldnt afford Judd would have to bypass him and another club could get him for NOTHING and the Eagles will be left with egg on their faces .So Carlton could get him .
I know i said rubbish Judd leaving the Eagles but the Eagles and Judd cant agree on his treatment for his injury , his girlfriend is in Victoria for her job and his parents want him to return .He has given the Eagles 6 good yrs as well and won everything he could bar the Coleman .
I rate Cousins , Kerrr, Glass and Cox way ahead of Judd .Judd receives the ball , rarely marks it and rarely goes in and gets the hard ball unlike the others i just mentioned .Hopefully the Eagles get pick/s and a player for Judd otherwise the draft system etc is a joke .
Judd would not leave perth alive if he screwed the club over.

From what has been said on the radio here in Perth, judd has told the eagles he wants them to only deal with Melbourne, Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon. Apparantly the Eagles are reluctant to deal with Collingwood leaving only the other 3.

I rate Cousins , Kerrr, Glass and Cox way ahead of Judd .Judd receives the ball , rarely marks it and rarely goes in and gets the hard ball unlike the others i just mentioned .
Do you watch football?

At his best, Judd dominates contested possession and is one of the best clearance players in the league.

Sorry Blues and Pies.:(

I see the most logical conclusion as a 3 way deal involving Richmond, Melbourne and the West Coast that will see Judd in a Demons jumper.:thumbsu:

If I was Melbourne FC, I would have Greg Millers number on speed dial.

*Pats on the head*

Good Roo Boy you have seen the light.

*Gives a cookie and pats on the head again*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt give too much for him....Sad to say at age 24 his best is past him, he could be the next Nick Stevens, Leave a good club for a Crap one...If no deal is done with Pies/Carlton/Melbourne...

I also rate Glass Cox and Kerr ahead of Judd in the Weagles.....

There is about a 1% chance of this happening.

BULL**** Judd will go for nothing. If he goes for nothing it will be the biggest dog act in history. He should have enough common sense and integrity to not go unless WCE get fair compensation.

I wouldnt give too much for him....Sad to say at age 24 his best is past him, he could b e the enxt Nick Stevens, Leave a good club for a Crap one...

I also rate Glass Cox and Kerr ahead of Judd in the Weagles.....

as do I, Kerr= best player in the AFL, just has to work on that temper.

He wont screw the club over.

There is only the possibility of issues coming up if he has a club of choice and the Eagles are not getting remotely close to market value.

From what has been said on the radio here in Perth, judd has told the eagles he wants them to only deal with Melbourne, Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon. Apparantly the Eagles are reluctant to deal with Collingwood leaving only the other 3.

That must be why when i heard them say on the radio here today, that the PSD isnt out of the question

Could get nothing in theory.....but that relies on the Eagles not getting a deal done with any of the 10 Victorian teams.

Where does the Eagles don't like dealing with Pies thing come from? The Damian Adkins / Andrew Williams deal wasn't all that long ago was it? Plus Chad Morrison went to the Pies.

Just my personal opinion but think Melbourne will be the club of choice for Judd.

He supported them as a kid, they are one of the fairly big Melbourne clubs, but do not get as much media attention as others which Judd would like, after he has settled in.

Also think they can offer Pick 4, Robertson and one other player to get the deal over the line.

As I have said just my opinion.

Could get nothing in theory.....but that relies on the Eagles not getting a deal done with any of the 10 Victorian teams.

Where does the Eagles don't like dealing with Pies thing come from? The Damian Adkins / Andrew Williams deal wasn't all that long ago was it? Plus Chad Morrison went to the Pies.

It might come from the fact that they poached a former premiership coach who was still under contract at the time.

He wont screw the club over.

There is only the possibility of issues coming up if he has a club of choice and the Eagles are not getting remotely close to market value.
I am not to sure anymore.

It honestly would not suprise me if he did screw the eagles over (well more than he already has)

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd threads (merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back