Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure what you're getting at .
It's up to the AFL not Collingwood to decide what Port should wear.

The AFL shouldn't bow to a single club.

Thats where this mess stems from

Collingwood didn't make Port switch from a white clash top to a grey (oops, silver) one.
They did dictate our colours to begin with.

Even had the nerve to wear teal training guernseys in the past too.

It's a disgrace. Why can't one of them wear prison bars and the other wear a white one with a magpie or a lightning bolt or some some shit on the front? How ****ing hard is it? Such a bullshit clash tonight. Joke. Wake up AFL.

Completely disagree. Reckon it’s made it far better as both now have a primary colour all over. Collingwood in black and North in blue. Collingwood used to be white jumper and black shorts, and north white jumper with blue shorts. It made clashes worse as there were two colours to avoid. Kinda like Hawthorn is with a yellow jumper and brown shorts.

If you’re away to Collingwood you just have to wear a light colour or white.
So change the shorts to white for home, surely changing the shorts is less dramatic than inverting your jumper. Anyway, Collingwood in white with black clash with North and that’s it. Collingwood black with white then much more problematic against Essendon, Richmond, Port, Carlton, StK etc

This was perfectly fine. The teal would be great too.

View attachment 666890

Agree, their teal pre-season jumper was pretty good too, that grey farce needs to go.
9fb03539ae318276354d681f4784789e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to let it go, I’d be writing to the club and tell them to never wear that abomination of a jumper again.
I've got better things to do. But sure you pen your angry letter.

Silver.

How fkin hard is it.

It makes no difference whether it is silver or grey by name. it is hideous, and waaaay to close to Collingwood's home jumper. Forget the history, the away team must change/adapt to something distinct and different to the home team. Not a blend or a different pattern of the same colours.

It's mot rocket science.

I don't think tonight was a clash, but this version of Ports away jumper is horrible, and I imagine would make it more difficult for Port players to pick out team mates downfield..

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back