Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Never gonna change until it costs them a game and a player says he thought it was a teammate.
If they wear it against freo and port then they need to wear it against Richmond collingwood and Essendon.

I just dont watch the games now (that game not even on free to air up here anyway today).
Remember how this was a problem with the trainers?

So they got trainers to wear vests to avoid clashes between trainers in brown vs players in navy. But players in black and navy seem OK.

In fairness Richmond and Essendon are genuinely terrible for this too, except against each other occasionally. Collingwood are the only big four team who get it right every time in these games.
Only time Richmond and Essendon avoid clashes against each other is the Dreamtime game. The other fixture with them in back to the status quo.

Just realised our other two games in that 5 week stretch are against Geelong (always bad) and Hawthorn who have decided to wear a jumper that drastically reduces the colour that is the most contrasting between the two teams. :rolleyes:

1719789353052.gif

In fairness Richmond and Essendon are genuinely terrible for this too, except against each other occasionally. Collingwood are the only big four team who get it right every time in these games.

And I suspect they only get it right because their clash is more or less the same design, and the same jumper they wore for 100 years.

I suspect if they had to wear a different design then they too would not wear a clash against those clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back