USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

kamala needs to free herself from the policies of the self-proclaimed zionist. it’s one of her weak points regarding ethics and doing the right thing. i hope tim is talking to her as he’s shown in his home state he’ll take the tough decisions if they are right.

I watch it regularly. Have no problem with it.
At least it doesn’t have the circus vibe like over on Fox.
The clown show.
I used to more, in the before times. Some of them lean hard into left/prog opinions. Their programming has been subsumed by Trump though since 2016 and I find it hard to watch sometimes. I like Melber's legal angles and Maddow's context laying.
But the one thing they tend to do, is keep to the facts. Just watching a few Fox clips from my YT feed is startling in their ridiculousness. The shit that Watters guy puts out. He's in a prime time slot.

Difficult to expect Stokey to detect lies when they align with what he believes to be true (this is a common issue to humans)
Lol. Are you trying to say the Dems or the political party you vote for doesn't lie?

The JD Vance couch story has been shown to be a lie but everyone here still treats it like it's true. Walz has lied about his military service and they have had to clean up his bio. The Dems lied and continue to lie about Joe's fitness at the same time they were plotting to knife him.

Politics is full of lies. It's hilarious you think you are some lie detecting shamen.

I dont care if she does or doesnt go on Fox - to me she isnt gaining 1 single vote by doing so but I would do it and pushback on all the lies Fox has spouted and watch them cringe

And yes your point about ''traditional media ' is spot on . Old men yelling at clouds on AM radio is dead . Moving to TV wont resurrect the corpse
Yes, like that lone non-conservative woman on Fox.

I think Harris should first answer clearly with whatever policy or fact is in question. Then when Trump lies, go prosecutor on his ass. Don't mince around it, keep it simple; facts and receipts. And end the segment by looking at the camera, not him, and say "Look it up".

No its on display for the whole world to see.

If you seriously can't watch that Trump presser from yesterday and ascertain that the guy is a complete nut who does nothing but talk absolute lie-filled diatribe, then there really is no hope for you.
I'll wait until Kamala does her hour long presser so I can compare the two.

Politco have an article about Walz by a former student. Seems a genuine good guy, he plays the crowd well, too. Probably a bit like he taught and what a tough crowd to work, teenagers! What I like most is, he has no investments other than his pension fund. None. I wonder how many US politicians have no investments.
He probably won't/shouldn't mention that, but his surrogates sure as hell should. Emphasize how much he is like them.

Lol. Are you trying to say the Dems or the political party you vote for doesn't lie?

The JD Vance couch story has been shown to be a lie but everyone here still treats it like it's true. Walz has lied about his military service and they have had to clean up his bio. The Dems lied and continue to lie about Joe's fitness at the same time they were plotting to knife him.

Politics is full of lies. It's hilarious you think you are some lie detecting shamen.
Internet is bad at conveying tone. It was making the same point you are - that humans find it hard to detect lies when the lies align with what you believe/ want to believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to more, in the before times. Some of them lean hard into left/prog opinions. Their programming has been subsumed by Trump though since 2016 and I find it hard to watch sometimes. I like Melber's legal angles and Maddow's context laying.
But the one thing they tend to do, is keep to the facts. Just watching a few Fox clips from my YT feed is startling in their ridiculousness. The shit that Watters guy puts out. He's in a prime time slot.
No shortage of folks who prefer comfortable lies. Watters is the moron who claimed that “when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman.” He prefaced it with a call to authority, "scientists say....". I'm still waiting to see the scientist. If you watched dribble like that all the time. you'd end up brain dead and a Trumpster.

I saw the whole trump media conference too, and it was largely garden variety Trump being Trump, which meant it was pretty unhinged with his lies. I mean I found it funny in a dark way, as he’s so ridiculous, some of the highlights included:

- Getting over 100k crowds to rallies apparently, bigger than MLK! Why compare himself to MLK? Is he MLK for white folk?

- The perfect inflation he had, the best inflation the most amazing inflation. Positive inflation, inflation the lies nobody has seen.

- Elons full throated support

- promise to deport millions of illegal immigrants

So yeah a lot of it was standard Trump BS.

Why would you do extra debates against a compulsive liar that doesn't follow the rules?
Cos if you have the better policies, better arguments and can call out his lies then it makes you look the better candidate.

Trump has only ever debated biden and clinton. Both terrible debaters. A good debater who was prepared would absolutely monster him.

Everyone knows Trump getting shot is a lie but they still repeat it
The birther story is a lie, Pizzagate is a lie, Soros conspiracy theories are a lie, Hunters laptop, a billion other things and of course the election steal is the biggest lie.

Hilarious that the idiots who invent and perpetuate all these lies completely lose their collective minds over how unfair one meme is

Cos if you have the better policies, better arguments and can call out his lies then it makes you look the better candidate.

Trump has only ever debated biden and clinton. Both terrible debaters. A good debater who was prepared would absolutely monster him.
except when there are so many rusted on who adore the lies as they align with their beliefs, you will not appear the better candidate to them, you will appear like you are the liar (for challenging their belief) while to those who would support you, you appear ineffective (because you dont sway the base of the other) and so in a voluntary voting situation your turnout drops/

I don't think Kamala is that good a debator though.

Still waiting for a right winger to tell me how what actual policies republicans have which will make life better for Americans than the world than the Dems.

I mean I assume it’s all just their vibes and owning the libs, but I’m always open to being surprised!
There is policies on his website. Do you need you hand held?

Stokey

I know what GOP policies are; but I’m yet to see any of his supporter (like yourself) explain why you think they are good and helpful to anyone except his billionaire mates like Elon.

And you never discuss policy, I have, I clearly discuss what I think is good policy by the Dems and what Walz has done in Minnesota, in all your years in the forum you’ve just been negative.

Now in good faith I can list what I think has been good dem policy the last Biden years and going forward, if you want to debate policy and what would be best beneficial for American people and the world at large.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back