USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

that website routinely posts cr@p that reads like a rowan dean satire piece

never do rowan dean satire ..... ever
Is he the guy from Sky News who looks like Krusty the Klown? If so, he is a parody surely? I thought his role on Sky was to be a parody of all the other presenters on that channel.

Interesting if accurate.
Explains the voter suppression push by the Right.
Complacency is not an option this year.

That tweet is perhaps the stupidest thing I've seen on this forum outside of Russian bots as it has zero understanding of basic math.

All fawning? You know this isn't true, because you've been told that some of us don't see her as the best candidate, but the better candidate out of the two that will meaningfully be on the ballot in November.

If you refuse to acknowledge that it will be a choice between two candidates, and that with neither being perfect, it comes down to comparing which is better, then you're not a genuine poster.
This could be said of practically every election I've participated in in over 40 years.
Now I might also add that some of those who I considered the better of two lesser options turned out pretty damn well, and one who I thought would be very good, lost. And I have voted for both sides.
For the most part, it's hard to know how it will turn out. Trump's case is the exception.

25 days (and counting) since Biden was forced out.

No one demanding Harris answer for it - because those are the orders.

And the radical left media is in lock step with them.

Frightening and disgusting.

When she does - post it here - or anything resembling policy positions (yeah right)
???

Last time I looked, Joe Biden is still President.

How the Democratic Party runs its business is no business of the Republican Party.

The arrogance of right wingers!

When she does - post it here - or anything resembling policy positions (yeah right)
ExQ3RjvWUAQ9p-c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously Dems policy plaform will be at the democrat convention, and interviews will follow.

She's already agreed to the debate with Donnie too.

JD Vance on the other hand, running very scared. Are him and Donnie doing any events together at all now?
Donnie probably too scared that couch boy will drag his attendance numbers down even further

You are stuck on repeat. Try turning yourself off and on again.

Harris should obviously be holding press conferencess and doing media interviews. She won't yet, but she should be, for her own credibility.
My best guess is that they are happy just owning the narrative - something the Dems have not done for a long time.

I would also suggest that Kamala Harris has only just taken control of the campaign, that the convention agenda was Biden’s agenda and Harris is now taylorimg that agenda and tweaking that agenda to make it her own.

Once this work is done, then the interviews can follow.

This whole controversy about no interviews is just the Trump team fishing for anything they can use. Nothing good can come from giving in to them - Harris is much better served watching on as Trump and JD Vance keep swinging in the dark.

No one demanding Harris answer for it
You guys are just mad because, in your eyes, Harris succeeded in a coup against Biden. Whereas your boy Donny tried and failed.

When you believe he should answer for that, then we can talk about your imagination re: Harris.

Last edited:
This whole controversy about no interviews is just the Trump team fishing for anything they can use. Nothing good can come from giving in to them - Harris is much better served watching on as Trump and JD Vance keep swinging in the dark.
As our esteemed Qanon brethren would say, never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake lol

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back