Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 66 25.4%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 152 58.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Port fell away a bit after Kane retired, to be 3 games outside the 8 at one stage, but ended up only missing the finals by one game, with a better % than 8th. Kane pulled out of the R3 away game, but we won that. Maybe if he'd played the season out we might've made the finals - who knows?

Anyway - this thread is about his post playing career, where he's been able to unleash his full Cornes smart arsery.

Last edited:
Stop whinging about me you lot! I try really hard to be a nice bloke, and be accepted by all.

887f8c17c2e71ce6306cda4dc50c6fa1

Korner had two careers at Port, in the first he was a very reliable and efficient tagger who played team footy and could hurt the oppo on the turn over, in the 2nd he became a selfish stats padder who continually called for the ball when often in a worse position than the player who had it, resulting at best in a hurried up and under to no-one in particular, or at worst he ran straight into trouble resulting in a crucial free kick to the other team.

Korner had two careers at Port, in the first he was a very reliable and efficient tagger who played team footy and could hurt the oppo on the turn over, in the 2nd he became a selfish stats padder who continually called for the ball when often in a worse position than the player who had it, resulting at best in a hurried up and under to no-one in particular, or at worst he ran straight into trouble resulting in a crucial free kick to the other team.
...But still a reliable tagger

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The second period coincided with the arrival of Hinkley who told him I'm here to extend your career not to end it.

Coincidence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people even know this? Is he an Adelaide celebrity now like Leigh McCluskey?
Because whenever he's on radio the interviewers (most probably family or friends) would get him to spruik his new wares after he moved out of the fabled Glenelg house that voss was living in while Chad wasn't in adelaide.

Strange that we know it, but we are sorta force fed it when all they want to talk to him about are bikes, gyms and houses.

Kinda like we know Scott lycett owns a bunch of woodville houses because sen keep banging on about it whenever they bring up his name.

Kane's trying to get off as many times as possible to Ken this year. Clearly making the most of his final days until his inevitable sacking.

Interesting though that he frequently critisizes coaches for operating from the bench. You can bet now that he'll be branding the idea a "Masterstroke" after last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back