Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 66 25.4%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 152 58.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane's trying to get off as many times as possible to Ken this year. Clearly making the most of his final days until his inevitable sacking.

Interesting though that he frequently critisizes coaches for operating from the bench. You can bet now that he'll be branding the idea a "Masterstroke" after last night.
Yep, that ken came up with all by himself for no particular reason at all because he doesn't react to opinions he finds irrelevant.

full

We're back at the bottom I see.

Kane is not well respected among other AFL supporters. He's an embarrassing shock jock. If he were anti Ken, it would probably be more damaging to the sack Hinkley plight. Let him have his micro moment - as we know all too well, it will be short lived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This dickhead manages to damage the club every time he opens his mouth.

The constant dick sucking of Ken instead of putting any sort of normal analysis into his coaching.

And his one man crusade pumping up a 19 year old has put all sorts of unnecessary pressure on JHF. Just stfu and let the kid get used to playing AFL.

Kornes is a grown man who spends a unhealthy amount of time picking fights on social media. No, it's the other guy who's behaving like a 13 year old girl...
Lol Kane has no self awareness and is a walking contradiction. He changed his twitter profile description from PAFC player to Glenelg player when he was dropped by primus. I can’t think of a more selfish, self-centred past port player tbh

Where was Kane for the last 2 weeks? The cretin only felt brave to come out after an unimpressive win.

I wouldn't call it an unimpressive win. But you're correct, when things aren't falling into place for his mate he either deflects or goes underground. It's a classic Cornes trait. The club will have plenty of terrible weeks throughout the season and he'll be quiet as a church mouse. But when Hinkley has a win he'll be back, waving his dick in our faces. Just a horrible family.

full

We're back at the bottom I see.
God this guy is an idiot.

I really can't stand people that live week to week like this. Every win is like a vindication, regardless of what happened the week before, the month or year before. It's just childish shit.

The highs of wins are great, but if they aren't combined with an overall purpose they mean nothing.

The thing about a new coach and change is that it gives you that purpose, that change, that belief that maybe we could achieve something.

Right now we've watched this group deliver repetitive themes over and over again, we know how the story ends, Ken does not have the ability to drive us to success, he can't bring the spark that a new coach can, and our supporters will NEVER believe in him and his purpose again. That's why his future is certain, he will be sacked, it's just a matter of time, and knowing that inevitably means that all we are doing is wasting time with him right now.

Give me a new coach, new hope, and our club a new purpose, and I'll buy back into the fold and ride the highs and lows, but right now when you know the highs mean nothing, it is very hard to have any real enjoyment.

Last edited:

I really can't stand people that live week to week like this. Every win is like a vindication, regardless of what happened the week before, the month or year before. It's just childish s**t.

The highs of wins are great, but if they aren't combined with an overall purpose they mean nothing.

The thing about a new coach and change is that it gives you that purpose, that change, that belief that maybe we could achieve something.

Right now we've watched this group deliver repetitive themes over and over again, we know how the story ends, Ken does not have the ability to drive us to success, he can't bring the spark that a new coach can, and our supporters will NEVER believe in him and his purpose again. That's why his future is certain, he will be sacked, it's just a matter of time, and knowing that inevitably means that all we are doing is wasting time with him right now.

Give me a new coach, new hope, and our club a new purpose, and I'll buy back into the fold and ride the highs and lows, but right now when you know the highs mean nothing, it is very hard to have any real enjoyment.
Brilliant post.

I really can't stand people that live week to week like this. Every win is like a vindication, regardless of what happened the week before, the month or year before. It's just childish s**t.

Yep. There's a very high degree of fatigue being a Port supporter right now.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I mean further to this, in terms of seeing the same repetitive themes, we know how bad we've been in close games in the Hinkley era and again last night we tried our hardest to find everyway possible to lose the damn game, coughing up the lead and then conceding a game winning shot.

We just got lucky. Typical Hinkley stuff. We lose so many close games through method, and when we win them it's some MIRACULOUS fluke that wins it every damn time.

All non-Port supporters:
Please keep Ken, resign him please. No seriously, it'll be great. You'll definitely beat us with him as coach..... Wink, wink 😉

Kane:
Sign Ken, he's a genius.

I swear he's not even a Port fan.

He's not he's a cornes fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back