Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 66 25.5%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He did say we shouldn't be locked into Josh Carr already, but search the country for the best coach. And start at the top, don't limit yourself.

At least that made sense.

I think he knows Ken is done. It makes him cry, but he sees it coming.

He just went with we are a supporter group that expects a flag every 2nd year like the SANFL days lol fukc me
If only there might be some sort of balance between...

Winning a flag every second year

And

Extending a coach to the longest period in VFL/AFL history without even a grand final appearance

Apparently Ken is getting the best out of the group and we are all fickle.

What a shit stain he is, but we shouldn't be surprised by this. He did turn his back on the club as soon as he got his 300 games so he could follow the opportunity to join the fire brigade (an opportunity he's never get again) only to last their a few weeks before turning his back on the fire brigade to chase a media job.

It's such a slap in the face to Port Adelaide people of the past, they won those flags because they were ruthless & tunnel visioned for success, tell South how easy they are to win (1964 and counting) or West who average 1 every 30 years or Glenelg 1 every 20 years, don't cheapen the past to suit your agenda you disrespectful bay blood campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He just went with we are a supporter group that expects a flag every 2nd year like the SANFL days lol fukc me

Hey remember yesterday when we wore 90’s acid trip graphic design to commemorate 20 F@&KING YEARS WITHOUT A FLAG KANE YOU ABSOLUTE D1CKHEAD.

Kane wouldn't know the meaning of fickle.

This is the guy that once couldn't understand why a teams % went down after a win. True story

Of course he does. He's the literally fireman version of it.

We don’t expect a flag every year Kane. That’s a bullsh1t deflection and you know it.

We expect to be a contender and you can’t contend if you never make it far enough to do so. We expect the Club to do everything it can to achieve this level of performance, not everything it can to save people’s jobs.

We expect to be a Geelong, a Sydney, a Hawthorn. Contenders and sometimes even WINNERS over a long period of time. Not a perpetual also ran like St Kilda or the Crows.

It’s achievable if you stop making excuses for those who constantly fail us.

Kane knows Ken is gone, because Chad knows Ken is gone.

The more Kane wants Port to look far and wide, the more I want Josh Carr to get the job and stick it right up the Kane Cornes of this world.

How dare you sit in this room for Part 1 Kane.
A guppie amongst barramundi.
But yeh, you want a reaction right?
So I'll shut up now.

How ironic that we now get the fire hose and blow away the shit stains.

1719108657659.png

Last edited:
Yeah us supporters are stupid and we expect a premiership every year. Tell me you played at the club for 15 years but still don't understand it, this ****ing half wit. Anyone who says this is a ****ing moron and not a Port person, this has never been the attitude of the actual supporter base.

A Port supporter is OK with losing, we are OK with underwhelming results, as long as those results are coming because everyone in the club is trying their hardest to keep improving with eyes firmly set on winning a flag. That has never been the case since 2014 under this guy and this administration. The mindset that winning a flag is hard so don't expect it is exactly the reason we are in the place we are now, it's why we don't perform in big games and why we don't perform in finals because getting there is job done and anything extra is a bonus to these people. If they don't **** him off now there won't be much chance of pulling the club back to what it was, that goes for Koch too.

Yes winning is hard, that's the challenge we burn for at Port Adelaide. No one is upset if we fail at that when we are leaving no stone unturned and everyone is working towards excellence, that's why when we win in the past even when we shouldn't it feels so good. That's a culture this shit stain and the rest of the administration simply do not understand, Warren and Timmy G get it. We need to own our board again, end of story.

We don’t expect a flag every year Kane. That’s a bullsh1t deflection and you know it.

We expect to be a contender and you can’t contend if you never make it far enough to do so. We expect the Club to do everything it can to achieve this level of performance, not everything it can to save people’s jobs.

We expect to be a Geelong, a Sydney, a Hawthorn. Contenders and sometimes even WINNERS over a long period of time. Not a perpetual also ran like St Kilda or the Crows.

It’s achievable if you stop making excuses for those who constantly fail us.

It's literally been 20 years. In an 18 team comp. And one in total over almost 30 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back