Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 66 25.4%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 152 58.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Russell Johnston, Bomber Clifford, Tony Malakellis, Anthony Darcy, Brian Leys - all made to feel unwelcome by those bigoted Port Radelaide South Awstrayians.

We made Russell Johnston captain of two premiership teams (missed the 88 flag because of suspension). How did his Victorianess get past our selection committee?

We even brought a weapon of mass destruction from Victoria and unleashed him on SA.

Matthew Primus is one of the modern greats of this club, a man held in what should be unanimous goodwill and admiration, and he's a Vic with more Geelong in the blood than Hinkley.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Kane again on SEN this morning running with us supporters are bloodthirsty, we were bloodthirsty when we were winning finals, its not the SANFL and the club is too beholden to us.

Yes Kane, just literally make stuff up, whatever.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kane again on SEN this morning running with us supporters are bloodthirsty, we were bloodthirsty when we were winning finals, its not the SANFL and the club is too beholden to us.

If the club was beholden too us Ken wouldn't be here.... next question Kane.

Kane going with 'do a national search for a new coach' over Carr is basically just setting himself up to hammer the club for the next 5 years when Chad goas and Carr is coach.....

(Not saying Carr is the asnwer but I can see where Kane is going).

Kane is so delusional he just cant help himself by protecting his mate Ken. All you need to do is imagine the pile on if this was Bevo, you know the guy he wanted sacked after round 1. The perfect irony is he will have to watch the game in 2 weeks and it will complete his stupidity.

If the club was beholden too us Ken wouldn't be here.... next question Kane.

Kane going with 'do a national search for a new coach' over Carr is basically just setting himself up to hammer the club for the next 5 years when Chad goas and Carr is coach.....

(Not saying Carr is the asnwer but I can see where Kane is going).

Definitely, yes the grass isnt always greener Kane, but the grass atm is dead

The only thing I agree with Kane on is we should open up our search far and wide, the next man up stuff is rubbish.

We've won 1 premiership in 24 years at any level. So the system is crap.

To be honest, I really don't think anyone actually takes Kane Cornes very seriously. He's a sidekick. In another era Channel 9 would use him as a regular on Hey Hey It's Saturday, jousting with Dickie Knee, and being "hilariously" tarred and feathered from the rafters.

The sky is blue, there is 24 hours in a day, and

Predictability.

Kane has gone on tv and radio numerous times saying Luke Beveridge should be sacked from the Bulldogs. Not just questioning if he’s good enough for the job, but openly advocating for a man to lose his job.

Then he has the nerve to say fans booing a coach when he’s on the big screen is beyond the pale.

Kane has no moral compass whatsoever, this attempt to take some sort of high ground is embarrassing and what’s just as bad is no one ever calls him out on this shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sky is blue, there is 24 hours in a day, and

Predictability.

It filled me with pride. I didn't see it coming, but I heard it, I turned around when leaving my seat, worked out what was happening and I joined in.

If Stickerman is still a mystery hero, well the whole supporter base that booed has started to finally step up and take that next step.

Kane can say whatever he wants about us members. The on field results speak volumes. Members aren’t at fault for that.

This list has been turned over that many times. We have high end talent with nothing to show.

The point of playing any kind of sporting competition, is to win it all. There’s no prize for finishing 2nd to 8th. If your objective is to just make up the numbers in the 8 and to participate in the finals series, and continually get embarrassed, then this isn’t the job for you.

I’m on board with the potential Carr appointment. Reminds me a lot of Sam Mitchell. The way Carr played, is the way I want this team to play. Carr / Mitchell / Kingsley are the next generation of coaches. They’re coaches that have the burning ambition. I don’t want Chris Scott. We need fresh new thinking.

People need to listen to the first minute of that Kane clip. Says he has always praised Ken because he believed he always got the most out of the players with maximum effort. Then he goes to highlight every non-effort from yesterday's game. He's literally telling us all that Ken is losing the team.

Forget the fickle comment. Kane is a shock jock, but even he is starting to see the writing on the wall.

The Club will make the decision on Ken, but I have little doubt that it will be labelled as a mutual parting of ways to preserve Ken's integrity. I couldn't care less how the optics look in the end, I'll be the first one down at the Precinct having a celebratory beer with RussellEbertHandball, Enviable Tradition among others the very day he's sacked.

RussellEbertHandball, make me a video call then. I don’t care the time. I’ll drink with you all.

I give him credit for openly being inconsistent with any commentary around Hinkley and his brothers job and not caring how stupid he looks. That is a man who really does not care what a complete turnip he comes across as in the effort to save his brothers job.

I give him credit for openly being inconsistent with any commentary around Hinkley and his brothers job and not caring how stupid he looks. That is a man who really does not care what a complete turnip he comes across as in the effort to save his brothers job.

His father mastered the craft, Kane has perfected it (sadly)

Well if he reads this thread, Carlton and Essendon fans are allowed to be angry, sack coaches because the expect success and haven’t had it, whilst both clubs have been cheats.

Our history is our history, as supporters we have always expected results, if not winning it all, never giving in on that quest. Why does our club have to rewrite history to accept mediocrity, because we not from the entitled state? If so I’ll walk away from a sport I loved following.

Media and our administration are continually sending me self serving messaging how to act and think, which goes nothing along the lines of how I supported this great club.

In life I’ve had the view, if they can do it, so can i (if I want too). Rather than shitcanning the supporters, question why these people won’t quit for the good of the club! They’re not selfless, their selfish, sooner Koch, Cardone, Ransom are gone with the coach the better. At least have a passion to give the club back to its members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back